Phone Games?

MacReady

My most played iPhone games are Idle Miner and Sudoku 

Idle Miner 

pros:

• you can get some bonuses by watching 30 second promo videos
• most of the time you can get done what you need to do in 5-10 minutes and break away for an hour before coming back 

cons:

• you have to watch 30 second promo videos to get bonuses and... 

• some aspects of the game are impossible without in-app purchases (resist the urge its not worth it) 

• 2 months later...
On 2/16/2020 at 5:47 PM, Outpost31 said:

Is there a thread for this because if there is I was too lazy to find it. 

Anyway, I've talked myself down from buying a Switch (for now), but I am DEFINITELY going to buy an iPhone game by the end of tonight because I'm living at work now.  Has anybody played any of the following games?  Which one should I get?  I have an iPhone 8.

Star Traders: Frontiers
Minit
Stardew Valley
Castle of Illusion
The Escapists

I enjoyed stardew valley

On 2/18/2020 at 1:34 PM, scar988 said:

They do. I was team Android for a minute. Got an IPhone and now I don't have to think about my phone. I just download the games and the apps and use them. So much easier.

I was Android for a long time, now I’ve been Apple for a long time. They both have their strengths or weaknesses, but Android hasn’t drawn me back yet.

What are good games that don't require interwebs?? In this one lifetime, I travel for work and I'm sure I'll eventually get there again and my games while in flight are limited. I basically just play Candy Crush for hours. I got Crossy Road and it's ok I guess. 

What other suggestions do y'all have?

As for games, just Clash of Clans and Golf Battle for me. Don't really play much while at home

37 minutes ago, JTagg7754 said:

What are good games that don't require interwebs?? In this one lifetime, I travel for work and I'm sure I'll eventually get there again and my games while in flight are limited. I basically just play Candy Crush for hours. I got Crossy Road and it's ok I guess. 

As for games, just Clash of Clans and Golf Battle for me. Don't really play much while at home

If you like reading anything from Choice of Games/Hosted games.

They're basically CHYOA adventure novels with some excellent writing. 

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.hostedgames.studyinsteampunk&hl=en_US - my favorite one there's a list of free ones on their site. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, JTagg7754 said:

2 dots

• Like 2