Hasn’t played great. Has brought more confusion to us town members than helped

I mean...

You either think he is scum, or you think he is bad town

If you think he is bad town, why are you voting for him with 7 players left

Just now, Tk3 said:

I mean...

You either think he is scum, or you think he is bad town

If you think he is bad town, why are you voting for him with 7 players left

I’ve said I’ve had suspicions of him being scum, but I think he’s played as a bad town member. Why must you feel I need to repeat myself. 

my votes on orca. It’s not like him to stand pat like this and support me. I just find it unlikely. He’s done it before as scum. And tags onto some players that aren’t as active. 

1 minute ago, gopherwrestler said:

Huh? Because I voted josh d1 along with 2 other members of town? That has been confirmed?

I think it is highly likely that most of the lynch menu were town - so that might be a null tell

Is anyone willing to go back through and see when the Josh votes occurred? Did anyone park on Josh and do nothing? Anyone add votes to him late?

I wonder if it was a case of mafia all sitting on different town, seeing that the vote was spread out so much, and just all did nothing since it was going to be fine for them no matter what

I’ve said I’ve had suspicions of him being scum, but I think he’s played as a bad town member. Why must you feel I need to repeat myself. 

my votes on orca. It’s not like him to stand pat like this and support me. I just find it unlikely. He’s done it before as scum. And tags onto some players that aren’t as active. 

That's my fault - I thought your vote was on Whicker

Ah and after tonight if I’m lynched you will be an easy lynch tomorrow and town will be done. You haven’t scum hunted. You’ve made moves to save swag, and who are you protecting now? 

Ahahahahahahahaha so you continue to admit I’m town 

• Like 1

Ah and after tonight if I’m lynched you will be an easy lynch tomorrow and town will be done. You haven’t scum hunted. You’ve made moves to save swag, and who are you protecting now? 

Wait...so do you think Whicker is town or scum?

This post is conflicting

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I don't disagree with that, it was more an exercise for me to try to frame the relationships of the 7 players and just posted it to see if anyone would interact with it - which they for the most part did not

Getting this far out you do start to see who has voted civ every day, who presumably "protected" whom, and if there are any conflicts in it

Agreed. I’ve tried to look through the VCs and check for noticeable patterns but nothing really stuck out to me. You can also start looking for patterns with interactions of the dead scum but I think Swag made damn sure he connected himself with just about everyone. Mwil didn’t really have any interactions that stuck out to me.