The Vigilants of Stendarr - Day Five ends Sunday at 9pm EST

Dome

8 hours ago, squire12 said:

Touch D2 posts

standard greeting entrance

asking swag for his case...self deprecation is a bit odd for their typical interactions

response to counselor not wanting to fight

Further questioning of swag, but not really digging into him like prior games

soft dig at swag in relation to malf

return later in the day

links to malfatron

follows malfatron

justifies his vote on counselor with being blown off by counselor earlier

Touch votes counselor with 1 minute to spare.  

-----------------------------------

Most of this seems like scum touch in his interactions with swag.   town touch vs a potentially scum swag is much more aggressive.

The late vote is perplexing to me....if touch is scum, why not vote for swag here in a runaway vote 1 minute to the deadline?

I didn’t think Swag had anything. I felt like he was bluffing like he was in the game that I was gladiator. He kept saying he would post the proof but mostly just kept saying he would. 

counselor felt way off to me. I was one of the ones doubting Swag at that point and it seemed like he was specifically trying to act that way to be different than the norm. Especially when I popped in and said hi only to have him reply “bye”. 

later in the day I missed a lot as I haven’t been able to put time into this. I wanted malfs opinion because he was super early on the mwil train d1 and later proved he was town by killing mwil. 

Daboyle s claimwas schmmy as **** and his answers were even scummier. The fact that me questioning him, and then repeating the questions after he explicitly asked for them again is considered anti-town is absolutely crazy. You have to exlllre all options or else you end up with Bcb last game. I questioned him and determined he was town. Tell me how that’s wrong