The Vigilants of Stendarr - Day Five ends Sunday at 9pm EST

Dome

6 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Like I said, Swag played at voting me for it but never did

Whicker did bite at it

Feel free to go back and do the research yourself. See if anything jumps out at you from who did what

I don't have anything you don't have on the matter

You do have what you would make of those reactions.  I don't have that.

So what do you make of Whicker's reaction?

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

You do have what you would make of those reactions.  I don't have that.

So what do you make of Whicker's reaction?

I'm rolling my eyes so hard at your interrogation. My vote should inform you of my opinion.

How about you share your opinions also?

Just now, squire12 said:

Your interactions with swag felt different than what I feel town touch would push him.  That has me leaning you as scum, so 1 minute to night, why not vote swag.

I thought Swag had softed being a protector earlier in the game, so I was not at all decided on him. When he made the statement about facts and proof, it felt like typical scum Swag not actually providing anything. Then he said that he would go back through and bring up everything he was talking about but then proceeded to not actually do it for a while after that. It felt like he was avoiding actually doing it like he did in a previous game (the name escapes me but it was when I was gladiator). 

when I got back in thread I saw malf on counselor, so then I started asking counselor some questions. It surprised me that Counselor responded like he was. There was no I’m 100% town, aggressive backlash etc etc. he basically just rolled over. 

Just now, Tk3 said:

I'm rolling my eyes so hard at your interrogation. My vote should inform you of my opinion.

How about you share your opinions also?

My opinion is that you sound like scum who is pretending like he did something for reactions so he could get reads.  Scum love to do that cause it looks good, but they tend to forget that they are actually supposed to get reads.  

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

My opinion is that you sound like scum who is pretending like he did something for reactions so he could get reads.  Scum love to do that cause it looks good, but they tend to forget that they are actually supposed to get reads.  

There was about 3 or 4 people all around 4 or 5 votes around that time if I remember correctly. So it’s not out of the question that there wouldn’t be much movement/activity. 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

There was about 3 or 4 people all around 4 or 5 votes around that time if I remember correctly. So it’s not out of the question that there wouldn’t be much movement/activity. 

That's very possible.

However, I have seen, and I'm sure you have too, scum try to claim that a poor vote or poor decision was just a gambit and they were just going for reactions.  Except they never get around to giving the reactions or the reactions are minimal.

On 2/19/2020 at 8:54 PM, Dome said:
On 2/19/2020 at 8:51 PM, Dome said:
Vote Count - Let me know if you see a mistake. 

4 bcb - squire, whicker, dabs, swag

4 josh - rackcs, orca, gopher, pickle

4 mwil - malf, tk3, touch, counselor

2 orca -  mwil, josh

1 counselor - bcb

1 gopher - forge

@Ragnarok still need to vote!

here was the vote count N1 with 9 minutes to go.   the next vote

On 2/19/2020 at 8:55 PM, Tk3 said:

Time for the final train

Forge - lock

GO! GO! GO!

Off of mwil and a lock vote onto Forge.  spun a wheel and was looking for reactions?

Just now, Ragnarok said:

That's very possible.

However, I have seen, and I'm sure you have too, scum try to claim that a poor vote or poor decision was just a gambit and they were just going for reactions.  Except they never get around to giving the reactions or the reactions are minimal.

Agreed but at the same time he also asked you to look back on it. Have you?