The Vigilants of Stendarr - Day Five ends Sunday at 9pm EST

Dome

@squire12 @Tk3 @The Orca please do not cost town the game. Gopher is scum and I’m the scummy town. Why would I not hide in the Counselor lynch? Why am I making myself obvious if I’m scum? Like being scum and just saying “oh I’m going to step out of line and vote Swag just to be able to try to convince very smart people later on that I was hiding there”? Really? Scum would hide in their gimmick and you all know it. Scum would want to continue course. Gopher hasn’t been genuine once today. 

That’s something good to come out of an old school game. Guys like Orca can’t hide. There’s a massive difference between how Gopher and I have played today and great mafia players would recognize that. There’s a huge difference between the things I did this game and the things done with scum motivation, and great players would recognize that. There’s no night moves to hide behind here. No forgiveness. You’re either good enough to make the correct decision here, or you have to accept the responsibility of a poorly made town decision. How you can justify not lynching gopher today but yet still brag about good decisions will be beyond me 

9 minutes ago, Whicker said:

That’s something good to come out of an old school game. Guys like Orca can’t hide. There’s a massive difference between how Gopher and I have played today and great mafia players would recognize that. There’s a huge difference between the things I did this game and the things done with scum motivation, and great players would recognize that. There’s no night moves to hide behind here. No forgiveness. You’re either good enough to make the correct decision here, or you have to accept the responsibility of a poorly made town decision. How you can justify not lynching gopher today but yet still brag about good decisions will be beyond me 

I'm listening

I definitely think there is a mafia hiding by doing nothing

Gopher is posting in the Saw game and hanging around. Because he knows he can just come in, vote me last minute, and win. I’m in here fighting and actually trying to help solve the game. Gopher is legit just “sliding by” which is what he accused orca of earlier 

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

I'm listening

I definitely think there is a mafia hiding by doing nothing

I get why you’re voting me. I’ve been anti town. 

I’ve tried to help town. I’ve mostly failed, but I legitimately did what I thought was best at every point for town. 

Gopher has done nothing. 

Those are two completely different types of anti town.