The Vigilants of Stendarr - Day Five ends Sunday at 9pm EST

Dome

10 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I mess with you, you get mad at me. 

I get mad at you cause you’re mean, you get mad at me. 

I’m nice to you, you get mad at me. 

WHAT DO I NEED TO DO TO GAIN YOUR LOVE WHICKER 

Dude I know you mess with me on purpose during mafia games to get me riled up. Either to get me to quit or to make mistakes or something. So really I have no idea maybe stop trying to push my ******* buttons all the damn time 

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

@Tk3 I wasn’t actually trying to butter up to you either. You were just about the only true town read (minus bcb being clear) 

I got a little bit of the V for Vendetta game vibes from you, which set me off a little bit

I was so stuck on the Whicker thing - then Whicker/Gopher devolved

The entire game it was just civ vs civ lynch options. Brutal.

I had each of you on my radar for various reasons (less so squire, and then after the gopher vote, less so Orca), but we self inflicted these dualities that we always had to solve, that were always lose/lose

You guys had this wrapped up days ago

• Like 2

Also, on a side note. I made a direwolf my avatar after it was requested because of NSFL

Immediately after I added it I realized someone might try to call me a werewolf for a wolf avatar and accuse me of trolling or trying to divert a lynch or some nonsense

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I got a little bit of the V for Vendetta game vibes from you, which set me off a little bit

I was so stuck on the Whicker thing - then Whicker/Gopher devolved

The entire game it was just civ vs civ lynch options. Brutal.

I had each of you on my radar for various reasons (less so squire, and then after the gopher vote, less so Orca), but we self inflicted these dualities that we always had to solve, that were always lose/lose

You guys had this wrapped up days ago

You jumped off mwil d1.  That was your scum lynch.  Orca was high up as well on d1.

Just now, squire12 said:

You jumped off mwil d1.  That was your scum lynch.  Orca was high up as well on d1.

I didn't "jump off" of him though

I jumped on and off about 8 different people - that is markedly different from bussing and jumping

3 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Dude I know you mess with me on purpose during mafia games to get me riled up. Either to get me to quit or to make mistakes or something. So really I have no idea maybe stop trying to push my ******* buttons all the damn time 

I don’t ever want to make you quit, just to be clear. Sometimes I poke at you because I need to build my thread arguments. I like to have people think I’m scum for the first couple days. 

I didn’t try to push your buttons once this game or after tho. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

I don’t ever want to make you quit, just to be clear. Sometimes I poke at you because I need to build my thread arguments. I like to have people think I’m scum for the first couple days. 

I don't understand why he is mad at you and not me. I was the one who was on him the entire game

I know it sucks to be put through the ringer all game.. I've been there

At some point, especially after the game, you have to realize a game is a game and either play it or not. take the break if you need to, but decide if they are enjoyable enough to be worth it or not

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Yeah well you were successful 

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I don't understand why he is mad at you and not me. I was the one who was on him the entire game

I know it sucks to be put through the ringer all game.. I've been there

At some point, especially after the game, you have to realize a game is a game and either play it or not. take the break if you need to, but decide if they are enjoyable enough to be worth it or not

Probably some past emotions creeping up because there has been a few times that I’ve legit twisted what he’s said just to get him riled up.