The Vigilants of Stendarr - Day Five ends Sunday at 9pm EST

Dome

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Swags play in the first half was good enough to survive a 1:1 and thats all he had to do.

swags posts after counselor flipped town is where swag made his sponsorship money though.

Couldn’t have done it without ya, champ

17 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I told Dome to invite dead people.  Blame him

15 minutes ago, SwAg said:

wtf I was the one asking, why do you hate me

I remember you asking for counselor 

but I did ignore you guys for huge swaths of the day 

Touch and squire had great synergy as the remaining remnants of the faction.  They really worked off each other well and sold it.  I’m glad I had them as my teammates.

I think I sunk MWil with my indirect attempt to save him after he began to take on water on D1, and I could only partially rehabilitate it.  I knew he was in trouble when he liked a post and wasn’t otherwise posting, mostly because he did it with the one ******* person who would notice.  But, I didn’t expect Malfatron to be a special with how he was playing.

Orca played the double agent role as best as he could, and set the trajectory for the game with the D1 mislynch, coded communication, and avoided damaging us (except me, and it was necessary, so that was good).  Worthwhile MVP performance.

malfatron can eat a ****

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

No, you had nothing to do with my decision.

rest easy on that one.

my mind was made up.

Well, that's good.  I felt like I sunk him because as soon as you voted MWil, I started my push on Bcb, and then tried to slow the voting.

On 2/19/2020 at 9:30 PM, Malfatron said:

no, but im pretty sure mwil is

On 2/19/2020 at 9:30 PM, theuntouchable said:

Tell me more 

On 2/19/2020 at 9:32 PM, SwAg said:

Bcb

On 2/19/2020 at 9:34 PM, SwAg said:

Bcb had like seven votes at one point, then chaos erupted, and everyone dispersed their votes without explanation after I pointed out there was mostly no explanation for bcb from anyone despite their being reason.  And Ragnarok still gone.

On 2/19/2020 at 9:41 PM, Malfatron said:

@theuntouchable he has been quiet recently but he managed to like my Wildcat post

On 2/19/2020 at 9:44 PM, Tk3 said:

who gets the final push?

I haven't heard much interest in a squire, mwil, josh, or forge vote

On 2/19/2020 at 9:45 PM, The Orca said:

Josh

On 2/19/2020 at 9:46 PM, Counselor said:

Mwil 

If this is a sting read for some of you let’s see where this goes 

On 2/19/2020 at 9:47 PM, Tk3 said:

mwil

On 2/19/2020 at 9:48 PM, gopherwrestler said:

Josh

On 2/19/2020 at 9:49 PM, SwAg said:

This is embarrassing to watch.

On 2/19/2020 at 9:50 PM, Malfatron said:

feels like you have an ulterior motive

On 2/19/2020 at 9:50 PM, SwAg said:

You guys realize everyone voting randomly does nothing, right?  There is no information being added here through your antics.  I take back what I said about you all somehow learning to play by stirring the pot, because now you’ve just thrown the pot on the floor and are trying to find a picture of Jesus in the noodles.

On 2/19/2020 at 9:51 PM, SwAg said:

Everyone is voting without an explanation, and voting for everyone.  There is no consistency and only dilutes the voting trends for endgame.

On 2/19/2020 at 9:52 PM, theuntouchable said:

Mwil

On 2/19/2020 at 9:52 PM, Counselor said:

Mwil

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

upon my reread, it felt like counselor was trying harder than you to save mwil

your deadpan stare to tk3 when he tried to switch the vote to forge made it seem like you disapproved of that move.

lesson learned. no more rereading.

I think you just looked at it through a different lens.  I decided what time I would start my push on bcb earlier in the day to give it enough time to develop, and then it happened to intersect with your MWil vote, but before your explanation.  I facepalmed because it read like I was trying to intercede on you and see who could wield thread capital more effectively for D1.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Well, that's good.  I felt like I sunk him because as soon as you voted MWil, I started my push on Bcb, and then tried to slow the voting.

i do remember being suspicious of you a little bit, but there was a lot of action going on from everyone and reason to be suspicious from them too

at that point, i was sold on mwil being mafia. And nothing was going to stop me from killing him. The fact that touch never wavered from the vote on mwil in that situation made me dismiss touch as mafia

before mwil liked my WildCat post, there was no way i was vigging n1

• Like 1