The Vigilants of Stendarr - Day Five ends Sunday at 9pm EST

Dome

On 2/19/2020 at 9:59 PM, Malfatron said:

yeah, piecing this vote together isnt going to be fun

And then this made me think I convinced you because I used the endgame voting trope, and then you killed MWil, like the heartless wretch you are.

Just now, Malfatron said:

i do remember being suspicious of you a little bit, but there was a lot of action going on from everyone and reason to be suspicious from them too

at that point, i was sold on mwil being mafia. And nothing was going to stop me from killing him. The fact that touch never wavered from the vote on mwil in that situation made me dismiss touch as mafia

before mwil liked my WildCat post, there was no way i was vigging n1

I said that too in chat.  Ice in that one's veins.  Both because he stayed cool, and because he was willing to lynch our roleblocker on D1 lmao.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

upon my reread, it felt like counselor was trying harder than you to save mwil

your deadpan stare to tk3 when he tried to switch the vote to forge made it seem like you disapproved of that move.

lesson learned. no more rereading.

Humorously, I never even knew that TK3 voted me or tried to get a vote shifted to me on D1. I learned about that like 2 or 3 days after I was dead when Squire asked him about it in the thread. 

5 hours ago, Malfatron said:

i do remember being suspicious of you a little bit, but there was a lot of action going on from everyone and reason to be suspicious from them too

at that point, i was sold on mwil being mafia. And nothing was going to stop me from killing him. The fact that touch never wavered from the vote on mwil in that situation made me dismiss touch as mafia

Randomly liking posts that you’re tagged in is a bad idea. I learned that this game. I did it half asleep and woke up to the vote push and vig fallout the next day.

Also, this was game 5 out of 6 as scum. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Malfatron said:

I assumed that the vote would move again (that and no one really trusts you d1) but I wanted to work towards getting some credit from you so I ran with it. 

had he continued to be in trouble, I would have moved tho. 

8 hours ago, SwAg said:

Touch and squire had great synergy as the remaining remnants of the faction.  They really worked off each other well and sold it.  I’m glad I had them as my teammates.

I think I sunk MWil with my indirect attempt to save him after he began to take on water on D1, and I could only partially rehabilitate it.  I knew he was in trouble when he liked a post and wasn’t otherwise posting, mostly because he did it with the one ******* person who would notice.  But, I didn’t expect Malfatron to be a special with how he was playing.

TBH, I would like to take complete credit for making a complete (you know what) out of myself. I posted ASAP in Deadchat if you guys remember something like "Ugh, Malfatron can read my mind, I shouldn't have done that" referring to liking that post. @Malfatron

Putting 2 sick kids to bed and then crashing on the bed myself at like 9:15 last week coming off of a brutal weekend/early week meant that I should have just left my phone off and gone to bed and replied to you in the morning. Good work Malf.

• Like 1

thanks, i appreciate you doing that @MWil23 because killing you was the only good thing i did all game.

And i may have gotten lucky too because you probably would have done the same thing if you were town considering your situation

Mafia got vigged n1, and investigated n1, and still rolled to a fairly easy win

Edited by Malfatron

8 hours ago, SwAg said:

I forgot to say that I’m sorry to MWil for possibly being a contributing factor to him getting iced.

Nah buddy you're good. Like I said, I knew that I totally messed myself over as soon as I liked the post. 

8 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Out of curiosity, just for my own benefit so that I know how to play this in the future, what made that decision easy for you? TBH, I completely blanked on Wildcat as a Speed reference and just liked a post to make it appear as though I had a civ special power, which I actually would have done as civ or scum. 

Granted, I KNEW 100% that I made the wrong play immediately, but when you liked my short retort seconds later, the damage was done. In hindsight, I should have used one of my 2 shot roleblocks on you instantly, survived, tried to swing the vote TOWARDS SwAg the next day/away from Counselor since he "cleared" me and Daboyle compared him and SwAg, maybe buying SwAg one more day and turning up the heat on myself instead, as he's a better player.

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

And i may have gotten lucky too because you probably would have done the same thing if you were town considering your situation

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

TBH, I completely blanked on Wildcat as a Speed reference and just liked a post to make it appear as though I had a civ special power, which I actually would have done as civ or scum.

LOL

• Like 1