The Vigilants of Stendarr - Day Five ends Sunday at 9pm EST

Dome

11 minutes ago, SwAg said:

MWil is making another list.  I know who I should be, but you're going to have me like:

tenor.gif?itemid=10654999

Cuz if I'm not Cindy Vortex, I'm still sorta:

tenor.gif?w=780&ssl=1

But also sorta:

tenor.gif?itemid=8653752

And maybe a little:

giphy.gif

But at the end. I'mma probably be disappointed with Touch:

giphy.gif

I was debating about giving you a Looney Tune ala the Roadrunner with Orca/Pickle both as Wile E. Coyote, "Genius". 

1 hour ago, bcb1213 said:

Idk if I played badly or everyone else was just awful lol 

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

why not both?

41 minutes ago, Dome said:

town used up every good thought and ability they had in the first 48-72 hours

@bcb1213I think you were in a tough spot.

As Dome noted, all the power moves were used, offed by D4.  Not sure if Daboyle used his gunsmith invest on N3 or not, but with him dropping out and Naz replacing, you did not get info on a cleared player.   In a limited moves game, using them and getting information would have been helpful for you at the end game.

I think you made a post about how you felt you could have voted for just about every player that was remaining.   Once swag was voted out and we hit Malfatron.  the 9 players remaining

bcb, Daboyle, Tk3, gopher, ragnarok, whicker, orca, touch, squire

3 scum (orca knew about touch, touch and I knew each other and had a pretty good idea it was Orca as our ally)

Daboyle had left the game and Naz had not posted much if at all and likely had not read the thread, nor was he going to.

Gopher and Ragnarok had not read....or at least appeared to have not done so.  Tk3 was unaware that Naz had replaced daboyle and had the late vote move off Mwil and locking on forge D1.   Whicker had his black marks with his D2 push of daboyle.  

Touch and I were fine with anyone being lynched as long as it was not 1 of us.  If it would have been orca, we probably would have voted there to gain some thread credit.