The Vigilants of Stendarr - Day Five ends Sunday at 9pm EST

Dome

17 hours ago, Counselor said:

It’s not me. And my death today will prove it. Either way it buys you or him one more day as scum so it was a good play by him. Or better yet perhaps you are both scum. I flip town today, you’ve convinced them to go Daboyle he flips red or blue or whatever you all are and you’ve sacrificed him and bought you a “clear”. While town wastes a lynch on me. Brilliant plan Swag, as you had been compiling evidence of my bad play to use against me as evidence. Bravo. 

17 hours ago, Counselor said:

Malf is doing the whole try too hard to look like town. Encouraging me to push and fight back in what is a lost cause then is jumping ahead of my mislynch by saying I’m probably going to be mislynched and look like he is interested in my scum reads (which he doesn’t give a damn about) because he knows I’m going to flip town. And if he is red he could have very easily taken out blue (Mwil) and claimed a town Vig. 

11 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Read the writeup again and let me know what you think

Green and blue in the flips.

Counselor mentioned red 2x earlier in posts last night

Counselor

6 minutes ago, Whicker said:

And my point was proven. I said my moves were cop moves and you all were like “hurr durr what?!” And yet Daboyle does it and everyone’s like “yeah cool dude”

What.  Speak to me like I have not read your horrible written posts 

8 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

What.  Speak to me like I have not read your horrible written posts 

Daboyle claimed that his moves were alignment cop, compare cop, and gunsmith. I point out how much this smells. No one gets it. So I say my moves were cop moves and I was vanilla town and I get eyebrows. 

I think it’s funny the heat that Whicker is getting from scum. He clearly has the same role with the weird spacing in the name and so on that I do as vanilla. He sees it. The rest are idiots or scum. That’s my last point. See you in the dead chat. 

Like “hurr durr guys I’ve got three loves. Two of them give a straight forward result that can be immediately identified. The other takes two days to verify. And don’t worry guys my plan if I didn’t get epic lucky on my compare cop was to waste yet another one of my moves verifying”