Football's Future: This is the End Mafia - Night 8 ends Monday, 3/2 at 10:00 PM EST

rackcs

12 minutes ago, Malfatron said:
20 hours ago, SwAg said:

Screen-Shot-2020-02-27-at-12-38-29-AM.pn

See ya around.

lol, swag scumslipped here.

the last message in the sidebar here is from Rack telling swag he was motivated.

If swag was town, the last message in the sidebar would be from swag telling rack which additional player to roleblock

however, swag posted his move in discord

swag

And before swag comes in and gives me crap about playing the pm game....if you post it in thread, its fair game.

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

And before swag comes in and gives me crap about playing the pm game....if you post it in thread, its fair game.

To be fair, I see nothing wrong with it. I haven’t been on a laptop to confirm it, but it does make sense.

if you can lie and claim by fake screenshotting a pm (or even posting a real one) you can confirm it by doing the same thing.

Just now, gopherwrestler said:

To be fair, I see nothing wrong with it. I haven’t been on a laptop to confirm it, but it does make sense.

if you can lie and claim by fake screenshotting a pm (or even posting a real one) you can confirm it by doing the same thing.

yeah, i looked at my Saw game with Pickle, and my avy is in the sidebar because i was the last to respond

15 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

lol, swag scumslipped here.

the last message in the sidebar here is from Rack telling swag he was motivated.

If swag was town, the last message in the sidebar would be from swag telling rack which additional player to roleblock

however, swag posted his move in discord

swag

It’s not a scum slip.  It’s just a slip.  I wasn’t around to submit a move, and didn’t think missing a move would go over well.  So, I just said I failed, and would fess up if it became detrimental.

It doesn’t make sense that I’d get a PM saying I’m motivated if i can just submit via discord.  It’s also why I went out of my way to clear others.

Just now, SwAg said:

It’s not a scum slip.  It’s just a slip.  I wasn’t around to submit a move, and didn’t think missing a move would go over well.  So, I just said I failed, and would fess up if it became detrimental.

It doesn’t make sense that I’d get a PM saying I’m motivated if i can just submit via discord.  It’s also why I went out of my way to clear others.

Didnt you say you tried to block 2 people last night?

Just now, SwAg said:

lol, at this point people would be idiots to believe your lies.

either you are scum or supreme failtown.