Football's Future: This is the End Mafia - Night 8 ends Monday, 3/2 at 10:00 PM EST

rackcs

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

whicker pretended to be bcb in order to add credability to his censor claim.

i agree with bcb though in the fact that your claim didnt feel believeable. it felt like a joke tbh. 

which character are you whicker?

I never claimed to be Bcb. People decided that in thread based off of... something. Go back and read 

22 minutes ago, SwAg said:

It’s not a scum slip.  It’s just a slip.  I wasn’t around to submit a move, and didn’t think missing a move would go over well.  So, I just said I failed, and would fess up if it became detrimental.

It doesn’t make sense that I’d get a PM saying I’m motivated if i can just submit via discord.  It’s also why I went out of my way to clear others.

If you are truly town, think about what you did wrong and try to get better.

and it starts with being transparent when you are attempting to fully claim. You wasted towns time in trying factor your info in to solving the game

but in all reality, this is just a ruse to avoid being lynched. you scumslipped, and this is the only way you can salvage it

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

All of it? 

The beginning of the game. I posted “morning all,” “hi guise,” and “trade me 11 big boy!” Matt’s quoted the “hi guise” and said “this is Bcb” and from that moment the thread decided I was Bcb. Go back and read it’s all there 

Just now, Malfatron said:

If you are truly town, think about what you did wrong and try to get better.

and it starts with being transparent when you are attempting to fully claim. You wasted towns time in trying factor your info in to solving the game

but in all reality, this is just a ruse to avoid being lynched. you scumslipped, and this is the only way you can salvage it

Wanna bet? 🤪

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

whicker pretended to be bcb in order to add credability to his censor claim.

i agree with bcb though in the fact that your claim didnt feel believeable. it felt like a joke tbh. 

which character are you whicker?

It started as a joke. And then I realized if I kept it up, it may not be bad. So I kept it up 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

If @SwAg is mafia, this means we had a scumteam of swag, Pickle and @Dome - - and they managed to screw it up so bad they all got lynched by day 3. That is a malf level failure

To be fair I think Pickle got killed at night didn’t he? I could be wrong. It’s been one hell of a week y’all.