Football's Future: This is the End Mafia - Night 8 ends Monday, 3/2 at 10:00 PM EST

rackcs

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

It’s almost comical being chastised by you.  I’m singlehandedly responsible for Town even being competitive half of the time.

Remember the last time you said this? And then decided to quit for a month to prove a point to your big ego? And town won multiple games in a row while I was voted MVP?

Remember?

1 minute ago, gopherwrestler said:

Like at the same level as your ex wife, or a little more happy?

I would place you firmly in the disgruntled category. 

• Like 1

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Remember the last time you said this? And then decided to quit for a month to prove a point to your big ego? And town won multiple games in a row while I was voted MVP?

Remember?

yep. you are usually a good town player, swag.

but town worked well together even in your absence

this game, if you are town, its a horrorshow with one bad move after another

7 minutes ago, Whicker said:

The beginning of the game. I posted “morning all,” “hi guise,” and “trade me 11 big boy!” Matt’s quoted the “hi guise” and said “this is Bcb” and from that moment the thread decided I was Bcb. Go back and read it’s all there 

That's not what I question 

I question if you wanted scum to be target you, why did you you go with it and claim census which is not something scum would bother with early 

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Remember?

I would place you firmly in the disgruntled category. 

Remember how it’s still true?

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I mean, so would not obsessing over me, and understanding even Town lies would have the same effect.

lol, thats like intentionally putting your blood in a crime scene that you didnt do, and then when the cops find you, say " why so obsessed with me?"

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Remember how it’s still true?

Im not being a d*ck right now, I am giving you props for being the smartest guy in the room. But Malf will always be #1 in my heart. And honestly, he probably is not even as good as at least 3 other packers fans who all quit (pml, ohio and waldo).