Football's Future: This is the End Mafia - Night 8 ends Monday, 3/2 at 10:00 PM EST

rackcs

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

Yeah I’ll do the not myself one, get motivated, and then I’ll consider choosing myself with the second choice 

Sounds good.   You will know if I my motivation does or does not get to you.  If there is a redirect or a roleblock out there for my move, it could put a wrench in that.

I hate to telegraph anything for moves, but does it make sense to make sure players are on the same page?

Just now, squire12 said:

Sounds good.   You will know if I my motivation does or does not get to you.  If there is a redirect or a roleblock out there for my move, it could put a wrench in that.

I hate to telegraph anything for moves, but does it make sense to make sure players are on the same page?

There’s two of them left at most. Not worried about an SK or Other atm. The WORST they can do is mess with us and successfully get off a hit. I’m not worried 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

You can't wait for town to lose?

Yep.  Officially rooting for scum at this point 

And lol yes. Scum only has one kill for tonight. Unless town plans moves in thread. In that case they get three. Like **** lol the mod can't add ****. If three town die through this plan, then three town were gonna die.

Lol when you discover I'm town and lose another protection tonight, you'll realize how utterly wrong this statement is 

Cause you know if you lynch scum you wouldn't even have a chance to have three deaths 

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

Yep.  Officially rooting for scum at this point 

Lol when you discover I'm town and lose another protection tonight, you'll realize how utterly wrong this statement is 

Cause you know if you lynch scum you wouldn't even have a chance to have three deaths 

So they have a move that can go through my protect but not yours?

And there's just no chance at 3 deaths. Unless you know something. In which case you're scum and we lynch you and there's no 3 deaths.

So they have a move that can go through my protect but not yours?

And there's just no chance at 3 deaths. Unless you know something. In which case you're scum and we lynch you and there's no 3 deaths.

I mean there's me md4l and probably squire so there's three 

Unless you know something I don't