Football's Future: This is the End Mafia - Night 8 ends Monday, 3/2 at 10:00 PM EST

rackcs

Just now, The Orca said:

Down to 8 players and Squires motivation could cut it to 5. 2-2-1....could be close

Really hard to judge right now. Hope it's still manageable and Squrie is town 

And this is another reason why I wanted Squire to motivate me. So a town could confirm his use of it

• Like 1

In case I die, I'm pretty confident that squire is scum and I just realized it.

Squire12 was heading back to his room after a busy night. As he turned the corner he saw a giant shadowy figure filling his doorway. 

"Hey, who the heck are you?"

The figure turned around to reveal himself as a hulking figure with dark, scaly skin. He had goat legs and horns on his head. His eyes were a piercing red color. In a scratchy voice, he said, "I'm your worst nightmare. I'm gonna tear you a new *******!"

Squire12 turned and ran, taking turns as often as possible. He was desperate to lose this monster. He turned one more corner and hit a dead end. The creature caught up to him and pinned him to the while.

"Could've had it the easy way, not it's time for the hard way."

The creature pulled down squire12's pants and literally tore him a new *******. When he was done he threw squire12's corpse on the ground and dissapeared.

@squire12 is dead. He was Mwil23Forum-Aligned

Squire12 slowly picked himself up off of the ground, tenderly grasping at his new wound.

"Ouch, that one hurts like a mother!"

Squire12 is still alive!

With that write up in mind, watch this NSFW scene from the movie. Spoiler alert, he turned evil which a clip of can be found on youtube....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, gopherwrestler said:

Ah yeah..... go ahead.....it’s jailing town and not letting me use my move..... scum will have its hit

So your move is to protect yourself. A jail protects you. Why are you worried about not using your move? Lol

If scum has its hit, then tomorrow, we'll know you didn't perform the hit! How cool! And the rest of us, who have active moves, still get to use their moves! Yay!

Just now, gopherwrestler said:

I personally don’t think anyone should be jailed this late in the game unless they are confirmed town with no move to save them or you are 100% sold on a scummy and can block their night hit.

But the jail saves them. So a person who has no move other than to save themselves, like you, would be the perfect candidate for a jail

2 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

In case I die, I'm pretty confident that squire is scum and I just realized it.

With that write up in mind, watch this NSFW scene from the movie. Spoiler alert, he turned evil which a clip of can be found on youtube....

Squire is scum

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

So your move is to protect yourself. A jail protects you. Why are you worried about not using your move? Lol

If scum has its hit, then tomorrow, we'll know you didn't perform the hit! How cool! And the rest of us, who have active moves, still get to use their moves! Yay!

Because maybe scum wants to try and hit me I can have a shot to move the hit on someone else. Either way I said I was fine with it, just don’t agree with it.