Football's Future: This is the End Mafia - Night 8 ends Monday, 3/2 at 10:00 PM EST

rackcs

Vote Count

Counselor - 3 - daboyle250, AFlaccoSeagulls, gopherwrestler

MD4L - 1 - kingseanjohn

AFlaccoSeagulls - 1 - squire12

daboyle250 - 1 - Counselor

gopherwrestler - 1 - Whicker

With 8 alive and 8 voting, it's 5 to lynch!

Haven't voted: @MD4L

2 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

What are you talking about? What have you gave to this game today? Literally nothing more than anyone else. And you are accusing of all of us giving up?

Gopher missed the day in kindergarten where they learned the word “we”

2 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Weird late push.....

also. Counselor says something. Whicker shows up before night for the first time. 

KSJ comments on counselor and I vote for him........ why you feel the need to defend him @Whicker?

Dude I’ve been verified by two different cops. If you think I’m scum and need to be questioned about the motivations for my actions, then you need to reconsider 

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

Dude I’ve been verified by two different cops. If you think I’m scum and need to be questioned about the motivations for my actions, then you need to reconsider 

I know that, but I do want to know why you are defending him. We have time, you are able to try.

1 minute ago, gopherwrestler said:

I know that, but I do want to know why you are defending him. We have time, you are able to try.

No. I’ve given up. This game isn’t fun anymore. Bcb’s behavior is totally ******* stupid but no one is going to blame him for losing the game for town. So I’m going to do the same. I’m done getting ridiculed for trying. I’m done getting LVP for being the only person who cares to talk and happens to be wrong. Last game was the least fun I’ve had in a long time playing this game. This game has been even ******* worse. Especially with Counselor and his bit. So a big middle finger to mafia at the moment and I couldn’t care one iota less about the outcome 

Just now, Whicker said:

No. I’ve given up. This game isn’t fun anymore. Bcb’s behavior is totally ******* stupid but no one is going to blame him for losing the game for town. So I’m going to do the same. I’m done getting ridiculed for trying. I’m done getting LVP for being the only person who cares to talk and happens to be wrong. Last game was the least fun I’ve had in a long time playing this game. This game has been even ******* worse. Especially with Counselor and his bit. So a big middle finger to mafia at the moment and I couldn’t care one iota less about the outcome 

At least vote counselor or md4l before you quit