Football's Future: This is the End Mafia - Night 8 ends Monday, 3/2 at 10:00 PM EST

rackcs

On 2/28/2020 at 5:22 PM, kingseanjohn said:

Night one: I targeted Gopher but got re-directed to Dome. Why would a scum gopher have anyone who targets him be directed to a scum mate? It doesn't make sense as scum. Dome was the vote manipulator.

Night two: I was unable to target Whicker.

Night three: Flacco is the watcher

6 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

So what exactly is @kingseanjohns role again? All I’ve seen is that he “cleared” me

I think he is a rolecop.   He got that Dome was a vote manipulator.  Did not get a specific alignment on Dome.   KSJ tried to target you on N1, but was "redirected" to Dome.   Since you said you hide behind dome, KSJ deduced that you were not scum as it would make no sense to hide behind a teammate.   Not sure I agree with that conclusion

5 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Sooo is it actually possible whicker is scum?

And you wonder why I “quit”. I have been verified by two dead cops. Jesus **** if I get lynched here then it’s the stupidest play in the history of mafia 

I really don’t believe you can be purple dude @squire12, if we are able to believe @kingseanjohn and I think we should because he was probably jailed from @daboyle250s move, then most likely @AFlaccoSeagulls is the watcher, which would be a pretty odd move for a Indy to have along with killing.... we are basically left with whicker.... but he’s supposedly clear......

but this theory goes all down the drain if he wasn’t jailed....... sooo @kingseanjohn what happened to you last night

Just now, Whicker said:

And you wonder why I “quit”. I have been verified by two dead cops. Jesus **** if I get lynched here then it’s the stupidest play in the history of mafia 

I am not voting you.  But we need to collectively put things together.  

Here are the claims.

Gopher is a hider, so he is essentially untargetable.

Whicker is a protector

KSJ is a role cop

Flacco is a watcher

squire is a motivator

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I think he is a rolecop.   He got that Dome was a vote manipulator.  Did not get a specific alignment on Dome.   KSJ tried to target you on N1, but was "redirected" to Dome.   Since you said you hide behind dome, KSJ deduced that you were not scum as it would make no sense to hide behind a teammate.   Not sure I agree with that conclusion

Well that doesn’t clear me from the purple thing but does clear me from scum. 

Just now, squire12 said:

I am not voting you.  But we need to collectively put things together.  

Here are the claims.

Gopher is a hider, so he is essentially untargetable.

Whicker is a protector

KSJ is a role cop

Flacco is a watcher

squire is a motivator

How about no. I tried to help and I got voted LVP and literally ridiculed up until yesterday. I tried to help and no one engaged. I tried to help as cleared town and I got questioned. So no you all can learn what it feels like to try and solve the game on your own. 

1 minute ago, gopherwrestler said:

I really don’t believe you can be purple dude @squire12, if we are able to believe @kingseanjohn and I think we should because he was probably jailed from @daboyle250s move, then most likely @AFlaccoSeagulls is the watcher, which would be a pretty odd move for a Indy to have along with killing.... we are basically left with whicker.... but he’s supposedly clear......

but this theory goes all down the drain if he wasn’t jailed....... sooo @kingseanjohn what happened to you last night

Your role in being able to hide behind other players and be untargetable makes for a compelling scum.   Can't be investigated, can't be jailed, etc

Just now, Whicker said:

How about no. I tried to help and I got voted LVP and literally ridiculed up until yesterday. I tried to help and no one engaged. I tried to help as cleared town and I got questioned. So no you all can learn what it feels like to try and solve the game on your own. 

Well you did Say you defend Md4l who was scum..... but we could still use your help....

Just now, squire12 said:

Your role in being able to hide behind other players and be untargetable makes for a compelling scum.   Can't be investigated, can't be jailed, etc

Well if I was target last night I could have been hit or targeted. 

Along with the night I targeted whicker