Week 3 GDT: Seahawks (1-1) at Titans (1-1)

titans0021

2 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Rewatching the whole Sherman/Mariota stuff, my favorite part of it all comes near the end. As Marcus jogs back towards the huddle, he slaps Sherman on the hip and says something quick with a smile on his face. It's just quintessential Mariota.

He said nice hit

2 hours ago, titans0021 said:

Rewatching the whole Sherman/Mariota stuff, my favorite part of it all comes near the end. As Marcus jogs back towards the huddle, he slaps Sherman on the hip and says something quick with a smile on his face. It's just quintessential Mariota.

My favorite part was and I don't know if it got shown on TV but from my seat Jonnu Smith did not back down he was trying to toss Seahawks off the pile and not dirty either I'm talking face to face with a Seahawk I was happy to see a rookie do that 

4 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

Sherman being fined the same amount as OBJ for his peeing dog celebration, is just stupid. 

The fact that Sherman's fine was for the unsportsmanlike rather than the hit on Marcus is pretty frustrating. Essentially had the penalty wiped out on the field, and gets no punishment from the league. Really doing a lot to prevent late shots on quarterbacks.

And there it is. In a game in which Sherman tore his helmet off and screamed at a ref for two full minutes and also hit a quarterback in the head when the play was over and he was two yards out of bounds, he walks away with the same fine as Jack Conklin. Lol. Solid work NFL. Really drive home the player safety issue.

1 hour ago, ragevsuall17 said:

Beautiful play design...

Cosell was very happy with this play when talking about it on the radio this week he said they were going to break this play down on the show. As a fan an being there live I’m just glad something big happened on that play because like I said the Titans backs were towards me so I could see the names and numbers perfectly and I remember yelling out before the snap look at Jonnu lined up at FB could be a big mismatch and boom wide open 

1 hour ago, ragevsuall17 said:

Beautiful play design...

One of the biggest aspects of this is that it was a play we've been building up to with the first two weeks of the season, and even early on vs Seattle. All the end arounds/shovel passes/whatever to Taywan Taylor is what made this play work. We handed the ball to Taylor very early on vs Seattle and was stuffed for like a loss of one. Seattle was focused in on Taylor again on this play and it burned them.

Great point Legend putting those plays on tape in the preseason and vs Oakland did play a part in that TD.

My question is what’s going to be our Taylor Lewan type surprise play this year the play we havnt seen on tape? Do they actually throw to Kelly this year or when do we see Adoree Jackson in on offense?

Archived