Week 3 GDT: Seahawks (1-1) at Titans (1-1)

titans0021

Back from the bar. Same ole titans my *** baby LETS GOOOOOOOO

Also LOLOL at everyone saying Henry should be the starter. Not a knock on him at all like I said in the henry thread but MY MAN MURRAY ISNT DONE YET LIKE I ALSO SAID!!!

:) 

BTW how in the world did Sherman not get thrown out of the game? Not for the hit but right after the 1st flag he followed the damn ref all the way down the field talking smack. If Lewan had done that he would've been gone SO FAST LOL. WE BEAT THE REFS AND THE SEAHAWKS!!! Big big win! Hoping we stay focused for next week cause that game is huge imo.

Our O-line vs:

Jacksonville's defensive front: dominated

Seattle's defensive front: dominated

Now we've got Houston's front coming. Playing arguably the 3 best front 7s in football 3 weeks in a row. Hell of a test  for the o-line so far, and it's passing with flying colors.

Houston seriously worries me though.

3 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Our O-line vs:

Jacksonville's defensive front: dominated

Seattle's defensive front: dominated

Now we've got Houston's front coming. Playing arguably the 3 best front 7s in football 3 weeks in a row. Hell of a test  for the o-line so far, and it's passing with flying colors.

Houston seriously worries me though.

houston's gonna be tough. i want to believe lebeau can continue his career-long trend of making rookie QBs look silly, but they have much more offensive firepower than seattle

3 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Wesley Woodyard can't get enough credit for what he's done this year. Guy has just taken such a massive step up in play. Those two runs where he sliced into the backfield and made the one-on-one tackle for a loss were legit gamechangers.

Josh Kline has been insane as well. Pretty sure he continued his streak of no pressures allowed today. We were doing everything we could to try and replace the guy in the offseason and now he's been maybe the best player on the o-line to start the season. It's a contract year for him as well, wonder how much he's gonna get paid this off-season if this continues, and if we'll be the ones to pay him or not.

3 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

houston's gonna be tough. i want to believe lebeau can continue his career-long trend of making rookie QBs look silly, but they have much more offensive firepower than seattle

I'm torn on Houston. I'm worried about the game for obvious reasons (it's a road division game, I'll never be too confident), but I also think that a decent amount of hurries we put on Wilson today are sacks against Watson. Not that Watson doesn't have excellent athleticism for a quarterback, but I'm not sure I've ever seen a QB with the escapability of Russ.

Bring the pressure, stop the run and don't let Hopkins beat you. Way easier said than done, but possible. I'm just hoping we get a disappointed, Week 1 and 2 version of the Texans rather than the Texans that should have beaten the Patriots today.

Adoree's acceleration is ridiculous. I don't know if we've ever had this kind of weapon in the return game. I didn't love the pick, but the fact that we have this explosiveness on ST combined with him looking at least respectable as an outside corner is super encouraging.

Just now, titans0021 said:

Adoree's acceleration is ridiculous. I don't know if we've ever had this kind of weapon in the return game. I didn't love the pick, but the fact that we have this explosiveness on ST combined with him looking at least respectable as an outside corner is super encouraging.

18s0go6l818vmjpg.jpg

Adoree's career is looking pretty similar(albeit early) so far to Pacman's. Some iffy moments in coverage but shows flashes of being really good, insane in the return game.

Archived