Week 3 GDT: Seahawks (1-1) at Titans (1-1)

titans0021

6 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Without question, the same old Titans after having not one, but two touchdowns taken off the board would fold and lose that game by at least two scores.

no doubt. i don't know how far we'll make it this year, but these guys are playing to win.

two small points:

- i know the coaches always harp on downfield blocking for all of our receivers. well, you've seen the results the last couple of weeks. it seems like on all of our big plays there are receivers and tight ends making huge blocks. it's great to see that pay off.

- i really, really want to see adoree get his eventually. guy's capable of housing it any time he touches the ball. feel like it's only a matter of time.

Also, it's crazy to think that in the course of three weeks we've scored 16 points against the Raiders and 33 against the Seahawks.

And Adoree has been a far better corner than I thought he would be this early on. Especially after such a rough first half in the opener. His positioning was pretty great throughout the game (until we went ultra-conservative). He allowed a touchdown, but that play with that throw and catch is almost impossible to defend for the corner.

Just now, titans0021 said:

Also, it's crazy to think that in the course of three weeks we've scored 16 points against the Raiders and 33 against the Seahawks.

And Adoree has been a far better corner than I thought he would be this early on. Especially after such a rough first half in the opener. His positioning was pretty great throughout the game (until we went ultra-conservative). He allowed a touchdown, but that play with that throw and catch is almost impossible to defend for the corner.

With better red zone execution we score more vs the Raiders. Was a bit of an outlier compared to the usual for our O.

1 minute ago, titans0021 said:

His closing speed is something we haven't had in years. Corners are going to give up catches, but he's often times right there for a tackle to keep YAC to a minimum 

Archived