Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I explained...same thing as we don't agree Pickle named 20 or even 11 people as scum...and reads change. Swag moves people from color to color...same here

15 minutes apart with nothing major in between? (I’m not even sure squire or racks posted In between those) 

reads absolutely do change but there’s usually something that causes it. 

Rick: these 7-13 people are scum.

SwAg:  here are my thoughts on every person, ordered in the likelihood that I think they’re scum.  Remember this if I die and to hold me accountable.

Orca:  I see no difference

Edited by SwAg
Extra words

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

We are stuck on exaggerations to drive home points..from Rags and to a lesser extent Pickle...let's move on and all be friends please. We can do this

Like I told mwil when you messaged him about trying to talk to me, the second pickle stops being an asshat and wants to have a conversation, I’ll consider it. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Like I told mwil when you messaged him about trying to talk to me, the second pickle stops being an asshat and wants to have a conversation, I’ll consider it. 

Im strongly suggesting we just drop this and he will. Being lynched like that is frustrating so it may take a few more days but in the meantime let's just move on :)

50 minutes ago, The Orca said:

We are stuck on exaggerations to drive home points..from Rags and to a lesser extent Pickle...let's move on and all be friends please. We can do this

I said the truth and you two resorted to cursing and name calling because you were wrong.