Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

The ones that say these are my scum reads and I list 7 lmao. This is the **** that sets me off @Malfatron

Touch bringing in non scum reads to boost the actual 7 listed to an imaginary number 

Right, except it lists 9. Then there’s another list 15 minutes before that one that lists an additional 2. 

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

So walk me through this. He posted one list at 11:41 pm and then the next roughly 15 minutes later. (Swag and I listed on both as “inbetweeners moving up) 

help me figure out which reads are actually reads and which reads are supposed to be thrown out as fake reads. 

listing someone as scum and listing someone as “in between and moving up” are both scum reads. 

So when Swag makes a 25 player colored list and 20 players are red, orange, yellow he has 20 scum reads? You might want to talk to him about his Swag lists lol 

In between is not a scum read per say. Kind of like Swags yellow I believe. Just  in between but working their way up...this game I'm assuming cause Swag still lynched him as did you

Just now, The Orca said:

So when Swag makes a 25 player colored list and 20 players are red, orange, yellow he has 20 scum reads? You might want to talk to him about his Swag lists lol 

In between is not a scum read per say. Kind of like Swags yellow I believe. Just  in between but working their way up...this game I'm assuming cause Swag still lynched him as did you

I’m between and moving up would be orange. Yellow is more of a complete neutral or simply in between. 

if Swag posts a list containing 20 names as scum reads and then tries to brag after the game about how he nailed all of the scum, I will absolutely give him **** for it. I’ve given him **** for far less. 

14 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I’m between and moving up would be orange. Yellow is more of a complete neutral or simply in between. 

if Swag posts a list containing 20 names as scum reads and then tries to brag after the game about how he nailed all of the scum, I will absolutely give him **** for it. I’ve given him **** for far less. 

Except here the reds were all scum correctly lol

Look. Either way Pickle did good with reads given Swag's influence/fake red letter on D1. I'd say given that, anyone is allowed to boast 4/4 top reads, 4/7 as being lynched, 4/9 30 min before lynch. Can we at least give him that and start anew

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Except here the reds were all scum correctly lol

Look. Either way Pickle did good with reads given Swag's influence/fake red letter on D1. I'd say given that, anyone is allowed to boast 4/4 top reads, 4/7 as being lynched, 4/9 30 min before lynch. Can we at least give him that and start anew

But if you went solely on reds, there would still be 9 listed in those two posts alone (squire and racks were listed as scum in the first one) and hell 4 out of 9 would still be damn good for d1. I just don’t agree with saying “I went 4/4 on my d1 reads” when there was more than 4. 

ive already said it a few times that he had good reads on his bcb list/final post. 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

But if you went solely on reds, there would still be 9 listed in those two posts alone (squire and racks were listed as scum in the first one) and hell 4 out of 9 would still be damn good for d1. I just don’t agree with saying “I went 4/4 on my d1 reads” when there was more than 4. 

ive already said it a few times that he had good reads on his bcb list/final post. 

I explained...same thing as we don't agree Pickle named 20 or even 11 people as scum...and reads change. Swag moves people from color to color...same here

28 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Do you really not understand the purpose of those lists, or are you being purposefully disingenuous?