Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

@Malfatron 

I didn't bring up the reads that was touch

I didn't pound my chest until after I was mocked and ridiculed by touch in the game to only find out he is a ******* moron and I was better then everyone that played including the guy he said would go 5/5 before I get 1 

i hear you

i genuinely appreciate when you play, and think you are good for the game

touch too obviously, and orca

lets all just put this behind us

• Like 2

I forgot if it was Rick, but I did choose to investigate DaBoyle on Night 4 partly because of something said in-thread about him doing gimmick posting as scum.

At least, I think that was him, not MWil. :|

6 minutes ago, The Orca said:

1. I totally can see why someone would think Pickle was scummy. But purely why I had him as town was why he was appearing scummy. Swag basically red lettered him during the day on Day 1 and he basically had enough votes it was over regardless what he said. The laspes and mischaracterizing of posts were imo frustration based and being screwed on D1 by Swag he misspoke/remembered. His reads based off how people voted him were great though lol. I dont think it was wrong or bad from Pickle or some that voted him...just didnt turn out good for him or town...it happens. How it started wasnt though. Clear Swag faked it 

2. I havent read the discord but I could bet it went both ways and given how Pickle was lynched the 4/4 is somewhat justified cause his actual top 4 was correct. Could he characterize it better, maybe. I liken it to what you were referring to with Rags and the 20 names. His actual top 4 was right so in theory he was 4/4 at the end of day 1. 4/7 based on the list/names given as a whole. Similar concept to the exaggeration....used to make his point stand out as well

3. Hopefully someone clues you in on the last few games. I think it was progress with my gameplay, though this game I was really lazy lol

4. I would like you to know I am sorry and truly apologize for the events and posts that lead to our spat. I take full responsibility and frustration blinded me. I am sorry

1. I could agree with that and a portion of me had that same thought but the anger seemed more manufactured than usual. He didn’t come unhinged as I would usually expect. 

2. I do remember it going both ways. I remember him saying the on his top 4 reads part but I think the initial discussion started from just a blanket 4/4 statement. Again, I don’t remember rags being disrespectful in pointing it out but I can definitely understand why he would. I do think pickle had gotten a somewhat erroneous perception of him and the “pickle list” but I also think a portion of that is self inflicted. 

3. Gameplay wise, I’ve never thought you really do anything outright horrible (other than killing me as 3rd party vig) or consistent poor play. I think sometimes you’ve allowed your own perception of people to sway what you think/how you act but I’ve never thought of you as a horrible player. I think some of your reactions have been horrible and you’ve had a few bad games (we all have) but overall I wouldn’t say you’re a terrible player by any means. 

4. It’s not fully on you as I took it to 100 pretty quickly. I appreciate your candid discussion and accept your apology. 

10 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

So again, you are saying outright 

What you think 10 seconds into the game are 100 % locked with you for the duration of the game?

This is hilarious. 

im not even including your initial posts as you stated you just posted whatever the hell you wanted to. I’m strictly talking about later on in that day. 

10 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I think your going about this wrong again...reads change as you have acknowledged to Pickle...so just base what he is saying off his last post/what he sent to Bcb

I’ve already stated before that if that list was what he sent to bcb shortly after he died that it was one hell of a list. 

the problem is that what he put in thread was about 11 people. I’m not talking about his initial list, just the ones shortly before he was lynched. 

12 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

@Malfatron 

I didn't bring up the reads that was touch

I didn't pound my chest until after I was mocked and ridiculed by touch in the game to only find out he is a ******* moron and I was better then everyone that played including the guy he said would go 5/5 before I get 1 

So it wasn’t you posting in discord about your reads? 

it wasn’t you disrespecting rags over his thoughts on your reads? 

is there another pickle Rick somewhere with the same avatar? 

Pickle in discord: I went 4/4 on my d1 reads guys! 

rags: you listed more than 4 people tho 

pickle: you ******* asshat **** gobbling son of a ***** I’m talking about what I sent to bcb after I died. Get a ******* clue moron. 

rags: I can only go off what I see in thread. I didn’t know you sent a different list to bcb. 

touch: yea pickle, you definitely listed more than 4 people. 

pickle: **** off and get a clue moron. I went 4/4 on my top 4 reads see? 

Also pickle: I didn’t bring up my reads, touch did. 

4 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Nothing about it is a fallacy. 

It is a fallacy cause I can assure you it isnt 11 names that he thought was scum at the sa.e time. With him it constantly changes overall. Since he died D1...look at his last post/what he sent to BCB

This is what is annoying him imo and you need to let it go and I know he will. His reads on who were scum D1 came down to the 7 for the end of D1, which I assume were basically what he sent to Bcb