Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

On 3/4/2020 at 11:56 PM, Pickle Rick said:

@Blue

@The Orca

@Matts4313

@Forge

Scum reads on these fools. Everyone one of them are voting me for no reason at all (except malf)

This is why I ******* troll. I get lycnhed for 0 reasons just bc they feel like it. I'm back to trolling these games if this is how it goes. 

Yes the below is close to 1/3 of the game bc that is probably close to the number of scum.  Last one bcb ran like this had multiple scum factions so watch out for that. 

Counselor

Malf

Mwil

Daboyle

Et

Racks

Squire

Watch out for touch bc he said he thought I was town but just left his vote on me.  

Swag needs to be kept an eye on bc he led this ****.  

Oh this is good. Touch did it for me 

That looks like the EXACT list I send to bcb I just ranked them 

I NAMED 7 scum reads

Touch can **** off bc bam it right there 7

7 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Just listed 11 people that you talked about as being scum just before your lynch. You’re gonna do what again about putting me in my place??? 

You mean 7?

That's the lies im talking about 

I say scum reads and list 7 but then you come up with 11.  

5 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Just listed 11 people that you talked about as being scum just before your lynch. You’re gonna do what again about putting me in my place??? 

I'm not seeing it. Seems like you are trying to perpetuate the naming a bunch of people in a list when clearly his reads before his lynch and what he sent to Bcb were the same. After the fact he wasnt trying to say the other list were his real one or something. Let it go cause the way you see it will never be how we see it apparently 

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Oh this is good. Touch did it for me 

That looks like the EXACT list I send to bcb I just ranked them 

I NAMED 7 scum reads

Touch can **** off bc bam it right there 7

On 3/4/2020 at 11:41 PM, Pickle Rick said:

New top 6 

Daboyle 

Et

Counselor 

Squire

Malf

Racks

_____

The inbetweeners headed to the top

Swag

Touch

_____

PotableDrearyGecko-size_restricted.gif

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Oh, I forgot to arbitrarily move the goal posts to fit your argument. My bad. 

You are lumping in non sucm reads to fit your argument like rags did that started this 

There are 7 names of scum reads (to solve the game) 

You lie and say 11

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Same thing you are doing Touch. You moving it one way and he the other 

So walk me through this. He posted one list at 11:41 pm and then the next roughly 15 minutes later. (Swag and I listed on both as “inbetweeners moving up) 

help me figure out which reads are actually reads and which reads are supposed to be thrown out as fake reads. 

listing someone as scum and listing someone as “in between and moving up” are both scum reads. 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

So walk me through this. He posted one list at 11:41 pm and then the next roughly 15 minutes later. (Swag and I listed on both as “inbetweeners moving up) 

help me figure out which reads are actually reads and which reads are supposed to be thrown out as fake reads. 

listing someone as scum and listing someone as “in between and moving up” are both scum reads. 

The ones that say these are my scum reads and I list 7 lmao. This is the **** that sets me off @Malfatron

Touch bringing in non scum reads to boost the actual 7 listed to an imaginary number