Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

how so?   Feels like they last about 5-7 days depending on how big they are to start and the number of killing roles in play.  

I am not sure what the WF games were like.  

Not to toot horns but I was a special WF player. Here is harder for a plethora of reasons.

Just now, Malfatron said:

how much have you been following along?

Zero man. When I can post 15-20 ish times in a setting is the only time I’ll read up. WIFOM/end game is an easier script to follow.

Just now, Malfatron said:

im guessing because its looser here and everyone plays scummy

No it’s bc some bull **** but I’m not pressed on it. A lot of it is not reading the thread or keeping up when need be. My responsibility.

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

Not to toot horns but I was a special WF player. Here is harder for a plethora of reasons.

Toot your own horn as much as you want.   I get the life schedules change and activity will vary based on that.  

What is different/harder here vs WF?

Just now, squire12 said:

Toot your own horn as much as you want.   I get the life schedules change and activity will vary based on that.  

What is different/harder here vs WF?

I was much younger and had the time in WF. I finished with more wins than anybody and that’s over a 4 year period of games.

Here it’s just harder because I don’t have much time to be helpful. Especially as scum, it’s hard to create belief that I can help in thread. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Malf knows how to make people engaged. That’s why you’re one of my favorite players here.

Malf is sneaky good as a "buttery" you up player.   Just be careful, or you will have your pants down and things will get weird in a hurry

• Like 1

Also, I’ve gone through a nice span of months as frustrated any alignment and ready to complain/vent when I’m voted away, lol.

It’s just harder to invest the time needed to be a dominant player. Playing with new guys and old friends definitely gives more incentive to be an asset.

9 minutes ago, squire12 said:

how so?   Feels like they last about 5-7 days depending on how big they are to start and the number of killing roles in play.  

I am not sure what the WF games were like.  

We had Night phases of 24 hours and inevitably someone would forget to send in a PM.

• Like 2

Just now, squire12 said:

Malf is sneaky good as a "buttery" you up player.   Just be careful, or you will have your pants down and things will get weird in a hurry

Malf could still lead the charge of my downfall in this game. It won’t occur today so he can claim the title of “fun player to play with” for a while.