bcb1213

Just now, SwAg said:

This is all just untrue, Rack.

It's been proven time and time again that you can't read me

You called me town in MtG and I was scum: Fact

You called me scum in this game and I am town: Fact

So you read me wrong as town and scum: Fact

Therefore you can't read me: Fact

Ladies and gentlemen, let's go to the footage the last time Rack said SwAg couldn't read him:

SwAg: Well, fine, because you're almost certainly Town this game:

Rack: Hahahaha, you can't read me (Post #4 of the game)

SwAg: ...

Touch: Huh...

SwAg/Touch: RACK IS SCUM!!! (Accurate)

Folks, that was truly hard to watch. Someone should have thrown in the dagggggum towel!!!!!

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

rekt

Just now, theuntouchable said:

But I didn’t come to that conclusion because of rags at all. Unless you want to argue it’s because of how often I’ve seen him talk about how often you think he’s scum. Which, subsequently furthers my point that you often think he’s scum. 

Well, I have no idea how you reach the conclusion otherwise.  Ragnarok does this “SwAg always accuses me” every game that I even mention him, and that talking point seems to have stuck with you because it is demonstrably untrue that I fixate over Ragnarok.   Even if you go back to when this held some water, where I accused Ragnarok in six consecutive games, he was scum in four of them!  And then in the other two, he basically got himself lynched by doing this “I’m refusing to play” bit.

Just now, MWil23 said:

Ladies and gentlemen, let's go to the footage the last time Rack said SwAg couldn't read him:

SwAg: Well, fine, because you're almost certainly Town this game:

Rack: Hahahaha, you can't read me (Post #4 of the game)

SwAg: ...

Touch: Huh...

SwAg/Touch: RACK IS SCUM!!! (Accurate)

Folks, that was truly hard to watch. Someone should have thrown in the dagggggum towel!!!!!

I was godfather trolling. Weren't you on my team that game? You should know this. I specifically said in scum chat that I was trying to get town to waste a lynch on me.

Just now, ET80 said:

rekt

It's just facts that Swag cannot dispute

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Well, I have no idea how you reach the conclusion otherwise.  Ragnarok does this “SwAg always accuses me” every game that I even mention him, and that talking point seems to have stuck with you because it is demonstrably untrue that I fixate over Ragnarok.   Even if you go back to when this held some water, where I accused Ragnarok in six consecutive games, he was scum in four of them!  And then in the other two, he basically got himself lynched by doing this “I’m refusing to play” bit.

Well, I reached that conclusion because I’ve seen a number of games that you’ve called him scum. That includes both times he was actually scum and times that he wasn’t. 

the point remains that you’ve called him scum in a number of games and I believe it to be more often than not. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Well, I reached that conclusion because I’ve seen a number of games that you’ve called him scum. That includes both times he was actually scum and times that he wasn’t. 

the point remains that you’ve called him scum in a number of games and I believe it to be more often than not. 

I can’t deal with this.

Ladies and Gentlemen, let's flashback to last night, LIVE on RAW, with this interaction:

On 3/5/2020 at 8:11 AM, rackcs said:

Oh yeah, Counselor is scum too btw

On 3/5/2020 at 8:36 AM, SwAg said:

Maybe Rack isn’t scum, wtf

And now today, let's bring it full circle:

3 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I was godfather trolling. Weren't you on my team that game? You should know this. I specifically said in scum chat that I was trying to get town to waste a lynch on me.

That's correct, dead on the money partner! I recall that all too well!

3 minutes ago, rackcs said:

King, this looks promising!

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

*TIMEOUT*

@ET80 I'm seriously asking you this:

Do you know of a single WWE aligned wrestler from the subcontinent of India/Burma that would NOT be a heel?

The Great Khali had a face run for a bit. Other than him, no. As Michael PS Hayes once said "You're not white, THAT'S your gimmick and everyone will hate you..."

(He really said that, by the way. Dude was a horrible racist).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Ladies and Gentlemen, let's flashback to last night, LIVE on RAW, with this interaction:

And now today, let's bring it full circle:

That's correct, dead on the money partner! I recall that all too well!

King, this looks promising!

Earlier in the game he said I was scum, that's what I was referring to when I said he couldn't read me this game. But ok.