Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I engaged with you on that and stated my reasons for my read on you being scum.   IF you don't like it, that is fine.   saying I refused to engage and acknowledge is something I am not in agreement with.  

Yet you still haven't given a reason why that is scummy if you yourself weren't even clear on a hammer at the time. But somehow, it's an issue that I missed it. 

Seems to me like you're manufacturing a reason

20 minutes ago, Blue said:

What players are you referring to?

Swag directly in his list of good players early on D1.  MD4L, Rags and (less so) rackcs with more indirect posts about you from their experiences on WF

Just now, squire12 said:

Swag directly in his list of good players early on D1.  MD4L, Rags and (less so) rackcs with more indirect posts about you from their experiences on WF

And yet, Swag has criticized me multiple times since Day 1. Which ought to be a red flag for any Townie paying attention.

Point me to posts where Rags or Rack have said anything positive about me. I'm sure they're not hard to find.

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

Yet you still haven't given a reason why that is scummy if you yourself weren't even clear on a hammer at the time. But somehow, it's an issue that I missed it. 

Seems to me like you're manufacturing a reason

after I went back and looked at the votes and saw that pickle was at 11, it raise a flag for me that you missed an opportunity to hammer.  I can see that you would not have known it would have been a hammer with the VC that was posted.  Then the hammer vote with the accompanying gif post added to it.

14 hours ago, Forge said:

So you were confused by where the vote was at the time, yet my missing the hammer during this exact same time frame is a scummy offense. Seems logical. 

20 hours ago, Forge said:

I think the point is that you are currently holding something against me (a missed hammer) based on something that you yourself weren't even sure of at the time. At least that is how I am reading it. 

@squire12 you didn't acknowledge either of these or engage in any discourse surrounding them despite going through a reread and mass response during night for the first one, and actively engaging touch at the same time for the second. 

1 minute ago, Blue said:

And yet, Swag has criticized me multiple times since Day 1. Which ought to be a red flag for any Townie paying attention.

Point me to posts where Rags or Rack have said anything positive about me. I'm sure they're not hard to find.

Swag criticizes just about every player, even those he has respect for

Like I said, there are not really specific posts about you, but more when there was discussion about you, there were posts that I took as you being a good player.  

Just now, squire12 said:

Swag criticizes just about every player, even those he has respect for

Like I said, there are not really specific posts about you, but more when there was discussion about you, there were posts that I took as you being a good player.  

So, you're going off nothing.

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

@squire12 you didn't acknowledge either of these or engage in any discourse surrounding them despite going through a reread and mass response during night for the first one, and actively engaging touch at the same time for the second. 

I am not sure what you are saying I did not do.   I tried to lay out what I was thinking on Wednesday when I tagged you about being close to the hammer.  I discussed those events with touch yesterday, you were apart of that as well.  

5 minutes ago, Blue said:

I called you endearing and you don't remember?

Compliments are wasted on you.

Just now, Ragnarok said:

I called you endearing and you don't remember?

Compliments are wasted on you.

I remember.

Squire doesn't and didn't bother trying to find it. Probably because he was just trying to cover the fact that one of his teammates told him I have a reputation as a good player, and he's trying to pretend he got that from thread interactions instead.

Just now, squire12 said:

I am not sure what you are saying I did not do.   I tried to lay out what I was thinking on Wednesday when I tagged you about being close to the hammer.  I discussed those events with touch yesterday, you were apart of that as well.  

Because despite acknowledging that it was a confusing situation with the hammer, you used it as the basis for your vote on me, which makes no sense and you have yet to explain how it does. Despite me addressing this, you didn't engage and kept your vote on me. 

At the time, you clearly didn't know it was the hammer. I also didn't know it was the hammer. Yet because I didn't, I'm scum. 

I want to know why that is the case. 

Lis, the basis of your logic is that I missed a hammer you yourself weren't aware of until later, and a gif that you seem to want to associate intent behind with no backing. 

It's very shady. 

• Like 1

On 3/5/2020 at 10:57 PM, Blue said:

I was best scum on WF and I’m not sure it was close.

On 3/5/2020 at 11:01 PM, MD4L said:

High level player. It’s a lot of legends in our backyard.

Sorry for being defensive. It’s dated posts I have zero interest in finding. I definitely had that crown for a while and played on that forum until we transitioned here for BDL.

On 3/5/2020 at 11:05 PM, Ragnarok said:

The good old days when we were all younger, thinner, and had more time to Wafia about.

Gotta say though, we found a great landing spot here.

On 3/5/2020 at 11:18 PM, MD4L said:

Lol. Blue charming? You really haven’t gotten to know him I see. 

On 3/5/2020 at 11:19 PM, MD4L said:

For the record, Blue is undoubtedly one of my favorite people. 

On 3/5/2020 at 11:19 PM, Ragnarok said:

Blue can be endearing.  

Charming...is a stretch.

On 3/5/2020 at 11:20 PM, MD4L said:

I like swag a lot too, but they’re people I’ve come to respect. Don’t get on their bad side.

Here you go @Blue

The inference with these quotes is what led me to think you might be a good player.  So far, the results are not reflecting this.   

Because despite acknowledging that it was a confusing situation with the hammer, you used it as the basis for your vote on me, which makes no sense and you have yet to explain how it does. Despite me addressing this, you didn't engage and kept your vote on me. 

At the time, you clearly didn't know it was the hammer. I also didn't know it was the hammer. Yet because I didn't, I'm scum. 

I want to know why that is the case. 

It was coupled with the gif and hammer vote that came on PIckle.  I did not vote you until day2.   after I had read back and looked at things and it caught my attention.   Probably more the gif and the unsatisfied aspect to it.  

Lis, the basis of your logic is that I missed a hammer you yourself weren't aware of until later, and a gif that you seem to want to associate intent behind with no backing. 

It's very shady. 

I can see how you see it as being shady.  I am fine with you  thinking that.  Notice that blue is really liking your posts on this.  Just keep that in the back of your mind if you are town.