Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

Just now, Forge said:

I mean, thats not what I said at all....I said that you said that as though you knew Counselor wasn't the intended target. Was this part somehow confusing? 

Secondarily, scum apparently thought that Gopher was the best kill option on night 2, so that kind of logic goes right out the window. 

What in the world makes you think I'm saying Counselor wasn't the intended target? Not the intended target of what?

Scum were clearly going after a player they thought was a power role. There was a lot of thread discussion of him being Roman Reigns. I'm not a big wrestling fan, but he is definitely a big name.

I also realized I misspoke when describing Counselor's ability. Wonder who's going to point that out...

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I just want to point out that Blue said he wanted to lynch Cory, who is a Town Mason with Counselor.

Post where I said this?

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Monk can’t talk during the day phase and I can’t talk during the night phase 

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

I vote for both of us

I...don't know what's real anymore.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Cory has talked during the day phase though.

I read it wrong. He tags in for me and I can’t talk at night but I assumed he couldn’t talk during the day since I can’t talk at night and I vote for both of us.

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

Post where I said this?

I...don't know what's real anymore.

On 3/6/2020 at 2:28 PM, Blue said:

I've never been good at reading Rags and we (Rags and I) both know it. The two of you are obviously not aligned because neither of you would waste this much time arguing in public if you were teammates. Pushing you at the start of this Day phase is something he would do if he was Town and thought he had scum dead to rights, and it's something he would do as scum because it's an easy, guilt-free opportunity to lynch you regardless of your alignment. Scum going up 3-0 in Town deaths going into Night Two would be a huge coup for them, especially with one being Town Vig and another (presuming this was Counselor's ability, not a sure thing admittedly) an all-players roleblock.

Very suspicious of Cory aka "monkball." He's normally much, much louder in the thread. I lean towards him being busy IRL. Not much to say there, and if I thought voting him up would actually get his attention, I would be up for that. But I think he'd rather die.

No particular reason. Another player who hasn't made much of an impression on me so far.

I gathered as much from what's been said.

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I read it wrong. He tags in for me and I can’t talk at night but I assumed he couldn’t talk during the day since I can’t talk at night and I vote for both of us.

What are you Bubba Ray or what