Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

7 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

8-rags, ET, Forge, mwil, touch, boyle, matts, Orca 

7 hours ago, rackcs said:

Malf then

With Forge and Ragnarkok 1.0 flipping Town, if we are assuming that @SwAg is right about the flavor of the writeup and that 3 of his scummies bused him, that means that three of the following are scum:

ET

Touch

DaBoyle

Matts

Orca

...because I'm WWE aligned. I will only be going off of this list unless there is a night move to convince me otherwise. 

I'm also thinking that it's highly likely that Squire is clear, based off of my earlier theory being proven wrong in Pickle Rick-esque fashion.

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

So you are worthless? Sounds about right

No, I'm waiting to see whether or not the individual has something to share with the rest of the class. Let's start here:

PSA:

Was anyone negatively impacted last night by a block, jail, etc...

Yes, if you are right, because that's clearly the 4 Horsemen sign and could or does very well point to Malf as Flair, and so far we have seen specific context clues and flavor to back up individual wrestlers, not just "3 teammates" but also that those teammates are specifically a part of the Four Horsemen.

5 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I took a boot to the face last night.

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

No, I'm waiting to see whether or not the individual has something to share with the rest of the class. Let's start here:

PSA:

Was anyone negatively impacted last night by a block, jail, etc...

@MWil23 you having trouble reading?

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

With Forge and Ragnarkok 1.0 flipping Town, if we are assuming that @SwAg is right about the flavor of the writeup and that 3 of his scummies bused him, that means that three of the following are scum:

ET

Touch

DaBoyle

Matts

Orca

...because I'm WWE aligned. I will only be going off of this list unless there is a night move to convince me otherwise. 

I'm also thinking that it's highly likely that Squire is clear, based off of my earlier theory being proven wrong in Pickle Rick-esque fashion.

I notice 1/5 of this list is matts.  This is a good start.