Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

Just now, Malfatron said:

mad that the watcher didnt get lynched twice in a row

after domes lynch, i am confident that we will scumtrain through everyone

This is blatant. You know this is an obvious joke in regards to meme mafia and you’re attempting to make it a “read” now that you’ve faked an results in a last ditch attempt.

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

I don't know why anyone is even interacting with Swag or malf at this point.

malf is the godfather and trolling.

swag has been awful town and is trolling so we forget that.

Just ignore them.

Imma go get drunk 

Just now, Dome said:

This is blatant. You know this is an obvious joke in regards to meme mafia and you’re attempting to make it a “read” now that you’ve faked an results in a last ditch attempt.

its not a read.

just a funny thing i noticed when reading back on your posts once i caught you

Just now, Ragnarok said:

The part where Rags 1.0 invested you and you are scum then you clearly survived the second lynch as a godfather.

1. framing on me, or lawyering deadpulse the next next

2. i was pardoned. the flavor is flavor

3. rag was hit n4

4. dome visited rag n4. 

I am seriously thinking about blocking Swag/Malf for the game and seeing if that can help focus away from their total nonsense. 

Dome didnt post or read for the first few days, yet seems to be more in touch with the game than he probably should be. Scum lean on dome. But sticking with Orca. 

• Like 2

Just now, Malfatron said:

lol, its funny that only a couple people believe me now.

but dont forget this.

and i bet i predict the next hit right too

No one believes you. And you will predict the hit because you are the GF and can put in the hit. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

I am seriously thinking about blocking Swag/Malf for the game and seeing if that can help focus away from their total nonsense. 

Dome didnt post or read for the first few days, yet seems to be more in touch with the game than he probably should be. Scum lean on dome. But sticking with Orca. 

I agree with blocking the trolls. 

the rest doesn’t make sense to me, even understanding how it looks from your perspective... explain it for me.

I see someone lying about my move... and you’re saying I’m more in touch with the game than I should be when I jump in to call them on it.

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

I agree with blocking the trolls. 

the rest doesn’t make sense to me, even understanding how it looks from your perspective... explain it for me.

I see someone lying about my move... and you’re saying I’m more in touch with the game than I should be when I jump in to call them on it.

It just appears you have a firm understanding of the last couple days; which I assumed you didnt read. :shrugs: