Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

On 3/7/2020 at 7:19 PM, Counselor said:

Monk can’t talk during the day phase and I can’t talk during the night phase 

On 3/7/2020 at 7:19 PM, Counselor said:

I vote for both of us

On 3/7/2020 at 7:20 PM, SwAg said:

Cory has talked during the day phase though.

On 3/7/2020 at 7:22 PM, Counselor said:

I read it wrong. He tags in for me and I can’t talk at night but I assumed he couldn’t talk during the day since I can’t talk at night and I vote for both of us.

I'll leave this here

@Ragnarok

What is your role

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

We are masons.  He votes for both of us.  No clue as to the talking thing cause I didn't get a real role PM, bcb just sent me a link to our mason chat via facebook.

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Jesus H Christ I hope you are scum.

At least your brother shows signs of competence.

OMFG, what the hell is this

Rags

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Jesus H Christ I hope you are scum.

At least your brother shows signs of competence.

I'm town. Just because I have the wherewithal to question results and a presumed godfather role which comes in many different variations you all go 0- 1 million in the blink of an eye. You want to lynch me for being dumb when you are not looking at it from my view and how roles are. Having a conversation about people isnt a bad thing or scummy...its what town should be doing all the time

17 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I thought it was clear, dont worry though, Rags and Counselor just jumped you and everyone else with those reactions and Counselor's lie about their roles 

I said what because I am pretty sure its completely fabricated.

Just now, The Orca said:

I'm town. Just because I have the wherewithal to question results and a presumed godfather role which comes in many different variations you all go 0- 1 million in the blink of an eye. You want to lynch me for being dumb when you are not looking at it from my view and how roles are. Having a conversation about people isnt a bad thing or scummy...its what town should be doing all the time

Oh no you are scum. 1000000000%

Just now, The Orca said:

Ok, please go read the first lynch of malf and the second read of malf.  Please tell me if you notice any differences in how malf survived those two lynches.

3 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Ok, please go read the first lynch of malf and the second read of malf.  Please tell me if you notice any differences in how malf survived those two lynches.

It's already been pointed out that there is