Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

I read through racks and daboyle and they aren't giving me super scummy vibes.

Matts or Mwil?

That's where I'm at.

Matts has been my meme target for most of the game, so I don't want that to be a detractor here.  The same bit from MWil applies to matts, with how Matts entered the thread today.  And, I maintain that the KSJ/Ted dynamic is a legitimate concern.  I'm unsurprised by Cory or Deadpulse quitting, but KSJ will just be hardly active most of the time as Town and put in his night action using some degree of common sense.  It seemed like he had the dynamic of a small group relying upon him, and felt it better to bow out to give them a better chance, whereas when you're Twon, ya know, lolwhocares.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

That's where I'm at.

Matts has been my meme target for most of the game, so I don't want that to be a detractor here.  The same bit from MWil applies to matts, with how Matts entered the thread today.  And, I maintain that the KSJ/Ted dynamic is a legitimate concern.  I'm unsurprised by Cory or Deadpulse quitting, but KSJ will just be hardly active most of the time as Town and put in his night action using some degree of common sense.  It seemed like he had the dynamic of a small group relying upon him, and felt it better to bow out to give them a better chance, whereas when you're Twon, ya know, lolwhocares.

Let's assume Matts is with Malf and MWil is third party.

I would prefer to take Matts out today, then Malf, then focus on that third group.  1.  It should be smaller and 2. It would remove a kill from the game.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

But if MWil's group isn't killing, how is it balanced to keep them competitive?

Admittedly, I don't think it's MWil who would have the role that I'm referencing unless it's factional.

i theorize that both scum factions are killing

Just now, SwAg said:

But if MWil's group isn't killing, how is it balanced to keep them competitive?

Admittedly, I don't think it's MWil who would have the role that I'm referencing unless it's factional.

Blue made reference to roleblocking the same person N2 and N3.  Maybe that's part of the explanation.

I would suspect, knowing bcb, that there is a limited recruit ability for the third faction where only a couple wrestlers can be converted or an x shot.  He likes using that as a balance.