Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

On 3/8/2020 at 11:03 AM, Ragnarok said:

Fine.  I am player alignment comparer.

I compared deadpulse(double vote and basic lock to be town) with malf and they are not aligned.  I compared counselor(who took over for deadpulse) and swag and they are aligned.

So either the double voter and pardoner are scum together or malf is not town.

@Dome here you go.

15 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

@Dome here you go.

I would bet anything that swag is scum now

The last thing he tried pushing me on was based on a blatant lie, I pointed this out and he didn’t reply.

he was meming with malf who is outed scum

he’s coasting on awful play because a bunch of people were like “you’re dumb town” 

Giving him a pass as “just trolling” is a huge mistake IMO

Edited by Dome

32 minutes ago, Dome said:

SwAg, i think you're ******* delightful. You're obviously the smartest person in whatever state, strike that, whatever country, strike that, whatever planetary system you find yourself in during your travels.

your non-binary genitals are exactly as big/small as your partner needs at any given time and your generosity in bed could be compared to Bill Gate's last stripclub visit. 

Dome is Town

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

The last thing he tried pushing me on was based on a blatant lie, I pointed this out and he didn’t reply.

he’s coasting on awful play because a bunch of people were like “you’re dumb town” 

Dome is scum 

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

Then he would have been recruited N4 or N5.

But I highly, highly doubt it was by Malf's group.  Unless they have a godfather and a recruit which would be super OP.