Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

So, Rack is cleared off of a pure meta read by SwAg? That's interesting.

Me

Matt

Rack

Daboyle

...that's about the only place that anyone should think to go today based off of logic alone, and I'm WWE ALIGNED, and nailed Orca with a night invest and called the ET as scum thing yesterday, and now I'm getting heat because I was speaking about him slipping? I theorized the potential for multiball on SATURDAY in my above quote, and yet SwAg completely turns my words around and a bunch of his followers mindlessly believe it because Rags 1.0 cleared him early in the game. If you wanted to push me based upon the probability of 1/4, then it's stupid but so be it, but he's casually removed Rack and Daboyle from the list based off of meta/whatever rationale he's put in there and all but made it to be a "me vs. Matts 2.0" lynch line. How is no one else seeing this?

Given Dome put himself out there unnecessarily and the subsequent reactions from SwAg and Malfatron, I find that to be particularly telling to go with those pushing me as scum. Ragnarok seems genuinely torn and I understand his refusal to go down the path of conversions, as chasing a cult mechanic can be extremely detrimental to Town.

We have at least one more on the hook above, and the only logical candidates are Matts 2.0, Rack, and Daboyle. I do agree with SwAg in that Matts's entry into the thread after night was particularly interesting.

The fact that no one has asked me about my night move/result last night is also particularly interesting to me. It's almost as if the narrative has been pushed off of the "Four" vote train on Malfatron and swung to the land of the absurd.

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

So, Rack is cleared off of a pure meta read by SwAg? That's interesting.

Me

Matt

Rack

Daboyle

...that's about the only place that anyone should think to go today based off of logic alone, and I'm WWE ALIGNED, and nailed Orca with a night invest and called the ET as scum thing yesterday, and now I'm getting heat because I was speaking about him slipping? I theorized the potential for multiball on SATURDAY in my above quote, and yet SwAg completely turns my words around and a bunch of his followers mindlessly believe it because Rags 1.0 cleared him early in the game. If you wanted to push me based upon the probability of 1/4, then it's stupid but so be it, but he's casually removed Rack and Daboyle from the list based off of meta/whatever rationale he's put in there and all but made it to be a "me vs. Matts 2.0" lynch line. How is no one else seeing this?

Given Dome put himself out there unnecessarily and the subsequent reactions from SwAg and Malfatron, I find that to be particularly telling to go with those pushing me as scum. Ragnarok seems genuinely torn and I understand his refusal to go down the path of conversions, as chasing a cult mechanic can be extremely detrimental to Town.

We have at least one more on the hook above, and the only logical candidates are Matts 2.0, Rack, and Daboyle. I do agree with SwAg in that Matts's entry into the thread after night was particularly interesting.

The fact that no one has asked me about my night move/result last night is also particularly interesting to me. It's almost as if the narrative has been pushed off of the "Four" vote train on Malfatron and swung to the land of the absurd.

I did find it interesting how Swag "cleared" me based on that read and then a couple of people quickly dropped that line of thinking. 

29 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

The fact that you willingly spilled your results on previous nights but now feel compelled to be asked about your results is ...... particularly interesting.

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

The fact that you willingly spilled your results on previous nights but now feel compelled to be asked about your results is ...... particularly interesting.

A few things:

1. I hinted at you visited Rags early on

2. I only outed Orca when you asked me AND quoted yourself/what happened to you.

3. I hinted at it again immediately after night last night by my projection of the top 2 clearly above someone else:

12 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I will only go Matts or Rack today and will entertain a Daboyle lynch

While I will entertain a Daboyle lynch if other information presents itself, he went nowhere last night. I wanted to see where last night's conversation would go (plus I went to bed) before I outed this information.