Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

So...you are a female wrestler when we have seen zero evidence of any females.  You are a female wrestler that, assuming there is a recruitment and Ric Flair is in the game/one more match aligned, would be a prime candidate for recruitment.  And you were primed and ready to throw the name and role out there with no ability or night moves.

That's just a bad start to this day for you.

tbh, the female wrestler isn't an issue for me.  WWE has a whole PPV for women only now, and Charlotte Flair is the one that would be in this game if any.  There's another issue for me though.

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

I’m going to say two are foreigners and one is scum with Malf 

mwil was the scum tracker

matts is clearly the scum redirector.

Im not the gf of the one more match team, but if i was....i would rather swag win than the other scum team who killed my scummates orca and et80 (again, thats assuming i were the gf, which im not)

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

tbh, the female wrestler isn't an issue for me.  WWE has a whole PPV for women only now, and Charlotte Flair is the one that would be in this game if any.  There's another issue for me though.

I get that.  However, I kinda doubt bcb would only have one woman in the game.  And you'd think if he had included women, we would have seen one by now.

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

I get that.  However, I kinda doubt bcb would only have one woman in the game.  And you'd think if he had included women, we would have seen one by now.

yeah, I understand that as well.

Just now, SwAg said:

Look at what you all have done.  You're making Malfatron talk in hypotheticals.

exactly

i feel dirty now putting myself in the OJ frame of mind.

He never killed Nicole, but if he did, he knows how he would have done it

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

exactly

i feel dirty now putting myself in the OJ frame of mind.

He never killed Nicole, but if he did, he knows how he would have done it

Really, OJ being deprived of a spot on NYT Best Sellers / Must Read list was the true crime.

• Like 1