Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

3 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I am WWE Aligned. 

3 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I am also WWE aligned.

Again, not lynching either of you, we really cannot afford to, and right now it's breaking away from you being converted after yesterday (assuming it didn't happen last night), but I have to spell it out sometimes to make sure it's not missed.

9 minutes ago, daboyle250 said:

There's a line in my PM describing my ability saying as the Queen, I built a massive following and if I got pinned it'll make the WWE Universe upset and cause the next day to be skipped.

That is very convenient.

7 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Again, not lynching either of you, we really cannot afford to, and right now it's breaking away from you being converted after yesterday (assuming it didn't happen last night), but I have to spell it out sometimes to make sure it's not missed.

Fair.

14 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

That is very convenient.

I get that you're wary of me, but I am telling the truth. My only goal is to help town win.

Only way to do that is to get rid of any and all scum. What Matts did to Malf to try and get rid of Counselor makes it clear where his allegiances lie.

1 minute ago, daboyle250 said:

I get that you're wary of me, but I am telling the truth. My only goal is to help town win.

Only way to do that is to get rid of any and all scum. What Matts did to Malf to try and get rid of Counselor makes it clear where his allegiances lie.

You wanna tell us anything about your ability?

47 minutes ago, daboyle250 said:

There's a line in my PM describing my ability saying as the Queen, I built a massive following and if I got pinned it'll make the WWE Universe upset and cause the next day to be skipped.

7 minutes ago, daboyle250 said:

There wasn’t much more in the PM about my ability than what I’ve already said.

So there is a line in your PM describing that part...but there wasn't much more than that?  That doesn't line up.

Is that it?  If you get lynched, the next day is skipped?

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

So there is a line in your PM describing that part...but there wasn't much more than that?  That doesn't line up.

Is that it?  If you get lynched, the next day is skipped?

I mean that’s it regarding my abilities in the PM, but there was more info in it. Besides her ability, it had her name/nickname/alignment, a paragraph about some of her achievements, the fact that I can’t communicate with anyone outside this thread, my wincon, and no night moves.

I think the day is skipped rule applies to my death in any form.

5 minutes ago, daboyle250 said:

I mean that’s it regarding my abilities in the PM, but there was more info in it. Besides her ability, it had her name/nickname/alignment, a paragraph about some of her achievements, the fact that I can’t communicate with anyone outside this thread, my wincon, and no night moves.

I think the day is skipped rule applies to my death in any form.

So if scum killed you at night, day would be skipped, and scum would get another night?