Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

1 minute ago, Blue said:

Given how he handled getting lynched the first time, I'm not terribly surprised. I can't criticize too much, you did a great job leading Town while you were alive. Look at what happened when Rack/MD4L/Squire had to pay attention.

I was very annoyed at malf immediately picking up on my switching the lynchproof/nkproof bit.

We knew I was dead that night.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Why did you lynch Daboyle?

Because I was hopeful for the 1:1 deadlock, and it would lock Malfatron into needing me since I realized Counselor might survive a NK and you cannot kill rack without dying.

Plus, I didn’t want people saying “lol you’re so bad u didn’t even see Daboyle was scum??? lol!” 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

what the hell is a bit posting style?

I mean, in dead chat the game before, when I was SwAg and TOWN posting in character, (let's just ignore that part Pickle) you'll remember that I said in the next wrestling game, I'm absolutely doing the same no matter what.

When it became clear to me that I couldn't post in character as the Iron Sheik and my fake claim was Jeff Hardy, arguably the worst guy on the mic in the history of this business (my other fake claim was Bobby Lashley, who may somehow be worse), what was I supposed to do? If I don't post in character, you or @theuntouchable calls me on it immediately and I'm a dead man, so I went with Good Old JR instead.

5 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

He stuck to posting his lists the last 2 games as scum and stuck to posting as the announcer this game as scum. It's a way for him to post but not fo anything 

I did the same thing as town as SwAg though...LOL

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I mean, in dead chat the game before, when I was SwAg and TOWN posting in character, (let's just ignore that part Pickle) you'll remember that I said in the next wrestling game, I'm absolutely doing the same no matter what.

When it became clear to me that I couldn't post in character as the Iron Sheik and my fake claim was Jeff Hardy, arguably the worst guy on the mic in the history of this business (my other fake claim was Bobby Lashley, who may somehow be worse), what was I supposed to do? If I don't post in character, you or @theuntouchable calls me on it immediately and I'm a dead man, so I went with Good Old JR instead.

Nah, you could have just stayed silent and then died of an overdose for Jeff Hardy

3 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I was very annoyed at malf immediately picking up on my switching the lynchproof/nkproof bit.

We knew I was dead that night.

But why did counselor die later on?

i expected my hit to fail that night 

but i had to do it. hitting swag would mean my easy lynch the next night via counse and rack