Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

You want me to role claim, which would get me modkilled.  That is the definition of suspicious.

Can you role claim for the good of town...since you are scum 

25 minutes ago, SwAg said:

GOAT:  Me

Upper Echelon:  Touch, Malfatron, Blue, Cory

Good:  squire, Dome, Ragnarok (I guess)

Indistinct, hit or miss:  Basically everyone else

Chimneysweep: Orca, Rick, KSJ

20 minutes ago, SwAg said:

You can add Matts to the chimneysweep category

Funny. 3 of those 4 chimneyweeps swept the floor with you last game xD

23 minutes ago, Forge said:

The fact that @Matts4313 isn't deserving of his own special tier...especially after accidentally self voting a game in lylo is criminal. 

Was that the time where he bolded a paragraph xD

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

@theuntouchable don't have double standards....this fool just named most of the game scum go get him xD

Apples to oranges. 

you list 6 (then 7, then 8, then back to 7) and bet 1 is scum, he lists 5 and is betting they are all scum. 

I would be more likely to bet on Swag being right on all 5 than for you to be right on 1. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

1. But there was perceived defense of Rick. 

2. But he always thinks you’re scum

1.  Fair

2.  Yup.  

Basically, Swag saw something that could even slightly be perceived as defense of Rick and hopped on it.

I saw something that you do often with your teammates, and acknowledged it.  You retreated to your tiresome talking points about how I always accuse you and I am always wrong, when I haven’t accused you incorrectly since July.

Just now, SwAg said:

I saw something that you do often with your teammates, and acknowledged it.  You retreated to your tiresome talking points about how I always accuse you and I am always wrong, when I haven’t accused you incorrectly since July.

1.  You've called me scum in the last two games(town in both).

2.  I almost never defend a teammate, especially not early in a game.  Early in game, I will maybe banter with a teammate, but I typically ignore them.  So saying I often defend them is a blatant non-truth.

3.  You do always accuse me.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

This is what I deal with.  People just making **** up, and no one challenging it except me.  We hold these two things out as equivalent 

Except that you're the one making things up and trying to make people believe they are fact.  

• Like 1