Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

Simply put, I don't have a good read on any of them because they've barely posted anything on-topic through 151 pages, but they all found the time to jump on what turned out to be an easy Town mislynch.

Assuming a fairly standard Mafia set-up, we're looking at 6-8 scum in a game of 22 players. Every Townie now knows who three of the original Town players were. If you were Town and on that lynch, you can reasonably assume that there are some scum among the 9 unrevealed roles on the lynch. Those are the four I know the least about.

Crap you think like me, you should play more. 

Just now, JoshstraDaymus said:

@gopherwrestler you were redirected but you’re also a redirector? 

It feels OP to have several redirects for Town doesn’t it? Maybe that’s just me.

No not redirector, I just posted that I was redirected last night before I read the whole night write up...... I’m guessing it was a night move. I had something sort of similar in gophersworld 1 with a mass roleblock. Flavor kinda makes it think it was a mass redirect.

1 minute ago, gopherwrestler said:

No not redirector, I just posted that I was redirected last night before I read the whole night write up...... I’m guessing it was a night move. I had something sort of similar in gophersworld 1 with a mass roleblock. Flavor kinda makes it think it was a mass redirect.

Lightning rod?

• Like 2

On 2/11/2020 at 8:06 PM, SwAg said:

Well, I take no responsibility for this.

14 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I’m pretty sure he’s said it on just about any lynch that turned out wrong. 

Did find this one in MtG where he said it as town.  

I'll have to dig into this a bit more.  See if you're right or not.

4 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Yeah I’m saying the flavor makes it seem like a lightning rod. “Everyone turns to him and attacks him or whatever”

It wasn't a lightning rod. Someone forced night end, and I'm pretty sure that part of that move involved getting to kill someone. I had a very similar move in swags game as drump