2020 NFL Free Agency: Rumors and Reports

jetskid007

7 minutes ago, jetskid007 said:

Honest question: if the Jets sign Matt Skura/GVR/McGovern, trade for Trent Williams, and draft a guy in round 1... you really don't think they significantly upgraded?

I don’t rate any one of those 3 high. And while I rate Williams high... he’s a risk. And with your reports of us liking Jackson in the draft... no I don’t like that new OL at all.

3 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

Sure.   Jets should pay Edge and CB a lot of money.  It would make Jets one of best defense we continuously talk about.  Put defense aside and focus all draft picks on offense.

Ya bc we have a great history of drafting offense.

Really gutted we’ve not brought in at least one of the top oline options. That for me is a failure beyond a doubt. 

Im hoping we can add a few pieces over the next few hours or at least some concrete sources. 

As for everyone saying don’t freak out...I wholeheartedly get your point but come on the same thing has been said for the last ten years. We are constantly a day later and a dollar short.

I’d get it if it transcended to results on the field but we’ve been ****e for the last decade bar one season where we went all in and even then had our starting qb get KO’d in training camp. 

4 minutes ago, GangGreen420 said:

Some of you guys need a break from this team lmao 

For some of us (maybe some of us older). It’s draining to watch us crap the bed every year and not ever build a decent roster. So it’s very frustrating. 

• Like 1