2020 NFL Free Agency: Rumors and Reports

jetskid007

3 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

For some of us (maybe some of us older). It’s draining to watch us crap the bed every year and not ever build a decent roster. So it’s very frustrating. 

I’m in that group, trust me. I’ve checked out since the Bengals loss. Not worth getting as emotionally invested as I used to right now. This is one of the darkest ages for the franchise. Eventually they will turn it around, but following this franchises every move isn’t something I feel like doing anymore these days.

• Like 3

Sorry guys you can look back and even on my mock. The jets will not go after big FA. I thought they might get one but no way would we pull 2. Van Noy is a waste and he will want some top money. He is not the edge guy we need. He is also 29 and only has maybe a year or 2 left in him. JD is building through the draft. He does not care about FA. 

I came with low expectations. Literally just wanted one of the top OL players and 1 second tier ol. Then fill the rest of the rosters with cost effective veterans.

That’s all. Looks like even those low expectations were too optimistic. 

Edited by SDotNova
  • Like 1

Just now, jetfuel34 said:

Sorry guys you can look back and even on my mock. The jets will not go after big FA. I thought they might get one but no way would we pull 2. Van Noy is a waste and he will want some top money. He is not the edge guy we need. He is also 29 and only has maybe a year or 2 left in him. JD is building through the draft. He does not care about FA. 

When we don’t make the playoffs each year he’s going to find himself on the curb though. We have 60mill. Make moves

5 minutes ago, GangGreen420 said:

I’m in that group, trust me. I’ve checked out since the Bengals loss. Not worth getting as emotionally invested as I used to right now. This is one of the darkest ages for the franchise. Eventually they will turn it around, but following this franchises every move isn’t something I feel like doing anymore these days.

This motivates me to log FF out.

1 minute ago, jetfuel34 said:

I think he cares about FA but he is not going to spend like a drunken sailor on shore leave.  He is going to be active in phase two and three and hope to bargain hunt.  I just hope he does not panic and send a 2 to Washington for TW. 

Well I just woke up and read like 30 pages of news...

1. I'm pretty happy we didn't give out any huge deals yet

2. Sure would be nice to sign some OL though. I'd be okay in being a "second wave" FA team, but we'd need to really knock it out of the park with some of those signings if we want Darnold to start looking better

3. Oh my god the Texans seriously need a real GM

• Like 1