• Rise of the Planet of the Apes
    • Interstellar
    • Ex Machina
    • Arrival
    • Mad Max: Fury Road
    • Edge of Tomorrow
    • Inception

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/07/2020 at 11:00 PM

4 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

I just... I have nothing to say. That entire post is one big logical fallacy. No point in responding to nonsense. 

I love how he keeps bringing up Avatar like it's going to win and he's already throwing a fit about it, but only one other person has even mentioned it.

I'm going to nominate it just because now.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

I just... I have nothing to say. That entire post is one big logical fallacy. No point in responding to nonsense. 

91UusfCtQaL._SL1500_.jpg

Have this poster hanging in your room do ya?  Congrats I suppose if you like this movie that much.  

1 minute ago, seminoles1 said:

I love how he keeps bringing up Avatar like it's going to win and he's already throwing a fit about it, but only one other person has even mentioned it.

I'm going to nominate it just because now.

Touched a nerve did I with you two, and I am sure being nominated or even winning out of spite on a poll barely anyone takes part in will absolutely happen and has already.  

2 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

91UusfCtQaL._SL1500_.jpg

Have this poster hanging in your room do ya?  Congrats I suppose if you like this movie that much.  

Touched a nerve did I with you two, and I am sure being nominated or even winning out of spite on a poll barely anyone takes part in will absolutely happen and has already.  

You touched a nerve with us? You're the one going on random tangents and freaking out.

Happy Gilmore was on TNT last night.  Greatest movie ever made. 

I almost left this damn discussion because of him.  He's literally like a grandpa on Facebook talking about politics. 

Also, he hated Arrival because he can't understand how time can be nonlinear.  He just frankly did not get it.  Arrival is a really good movie.  I didn't love it, but it's still a really good movie.  That's his problem.  He cannot disassociate quality from enjoyment and vice versa.  Makes it very difficult to have a conversation with him. 

• Like 3

I figured Fury Road would run away with this. 

I voted Edge of Tomorrow, I love that movie. But if any of these wins instead I wouldn't care because they are all great.

Interstellar

Fury Road

Ex Machina

Inception

I haven't seen Arrival yet 

20 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Happy Gilmore was on TNT last night.  Greatest movie ever made. 

I almost left this damn discussion because of him.  He's literally like a grandpa on Facebook talking about politics. 

Also, he hated Arrival because he can't understand how time can be nonlinear.  He just frankly did not get it.  Arrival is a really good movie.  I didn't love it, but it's still a really good movie.  That's his problem.  He cannot disassociate quality from enjoyment and vice versa.  Makes it very difficult to have a conversation with him. 

the problem is deeper than that

I loved Inception, and it IMO is one of the best SCI FI movies ever made. Mad Max Fury Road was a great movie/reboot, but the main character isn't even the main protagonist of the film. It's still great, don't get me wrong, but it's not Inception good.