? Week 3 GDT @ Panthers - Noon CST - Three And Out?

Dome

Just now, Aout said:

Alright can someone tell me why we needed 2 weeks to come back to a pass first offense ? Why did we EVER want to change our offense identity in the first place ?

We actually gain yardage on the ground, that's the difference.  We got stuffed last two games.  And we're actually converting long third downs.

9 minutes ago, Jlowe22 said:

We actually gain yardage on the ground, that's the difference.  We got stuffed last two games.  And we're actually converting long third downs.

There feeding ingram and not force feeding Peterson... They need to trade Peterson and focus more on the tandem of Ingram and Kamara.

2 minutes ago, tyler735 said:

And that is why I was obsessed with drafting McCaffrey. He would have been insane in our system. His routes and hands are crazy good for a RB. Gonna be a pain for us for years to come

I was scared to death of the Saints getting McCaffrey.  I would have hated it as a Panthers fan but he would have been beyond lethal in the Saints system.

We have been using him right in the passing game but I hate how we use him in the running game.  He's an underrated inside, downhill runner but we don't give him much of a chance to use his patience/vision.

Archived