Week 3 GDT vs Da BEARS.

JDLefebvre

Just now, steelcurtain29 said:

How doesn't the half end on that false start? Shouldn't there be a 10 second run-off for their penalty; thus ending the half?

And how did they even get the ball on the 1? Shouldn't that be a safety to begin with?

They didn't have any idea what to do. The NFL will apologize after the game, I'd imagine. Not like that does anything.

Just now, steelcurtain29 said:

How doesn't the half end on that false start? Shouldn't there be a 10 second run-off for their penalty; thus ending the half?

And how did they even get the ball on the 1? Shouldn't that be a safety to begin with?

It was an untimed down.

1 minute ago, warfelg said:

The 2 gamecasts I've got running showed 0:01 left. :shrug:

There is no more frustrating way to follow a football game than Gamecast. It's like playing that old school vibrating football game where the players just bounced around indiscriminately. 

Just now, Chieferific said:

There is no more frustrating way to follow a football game than Gamecast. It's like playing that old school vibrating football game where the players just bounced around indiscriminately. 

I'll say it each week since I work Sunday's:  The fact that the NFL can't find a way to set up an even streaming service to watch any game any where is absurd.  With Veriozon and my NBA league pass, the minute I guy it I can watch on any device and any game.

1 minute ago, warfelg said:

I'll say it each week since I work Sunday's:  The fact that the NFL can't find a way to set up an even streaming service to watch any game any where is absurd.  With Veriozon and my NBA league pass, the minute I guy it I can watch on any device and any game.

You can. You just have to pay for it. I think it's called Gamepass or something like that.

Archived