Texans extend K Kai’mi Fairbairn (4 years, $17.65 million, $9M gtd)

RaidersAreOne

Just now, ET80 said:

You're not recreating that magic. What did you end up with, 50 likes?

I wasn't trying to recreate it, just trying to grab any stragglers who missed it the first time. 

Like a last call of sorts. 

IDK, but it was a lot more than I anticipated.  Ive made way better jokes in popular that got overlooked. I thought the BB one was meh

FF is a fickle beast, it's like the randomness of a slots machine except even win you win you're still a loser.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Dome said:

I wasn't trying to recreate it, just trying to grab any stragglers who missed it the first time. 

Like a last call of sorts. 

IDK, but it was a lot more than I anticipated.  Ive made way better jokes in popular that got overlooked. I thought the BB one was meh

FF is a fickle beast, it's like the randomness of a slots machine except even win you win you're still a loser.

You beat my really half hearted Joe Judge joke for #1 all time.

• Like 1

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

You beat my really half hearted Joe Judge joke for #1 all time.

Do you need my address so you can send the trophy? Or do you send it back to webby and he sends it to me?

I'm unfamiliar with this process.

14 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Goodness knows that High School kicking game Tennessee was trotting out looked good, right?

Sometimes, you gotta pay to get competent production - which is what the Texans have, ultimately.

Tbh when you don't have a kicker, you end up having no choice but to score touchdowns. Got us to the AFC Championship game, so maybe it works?

• Like 1

Just now, RuskieTitan said:

Tbh when you don't have a kicker, you end up having no choice but to score touchdowns. Got us to the AFC Championship game, so maybe it works?

"Saints place 1st round tender on Kicker Taysom Hill."

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Well, that and a back door to the playoffs to begin with.

(You're welcome, by the way)