"Choose your own character" GAME OVER! TOWN WINS!

Malfatron

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

Shortly after he realized I wasn’t bluffing.

Search it if you want.

It’s not at all uncommon to use scum chat as dead chat. Happens all the time and used to be how every game was.

Duh.

Must have missed that.

Really?  I rarely go to dead chat, but I thought it was always separate.

1 minute ago, Forge said:

And where's the bad idea? How does that even factor into the conversation? 

Removing Swag.

12 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

If you’re saying it’s just a cop, why wouldn’t it be called cop? 

im saying I don’t think there’s an SK or werewolf and KSJ is popping out with something he figured would be an easy drop. 

It's a role that I previously had and no one else apparently caught on. So I shared.

4 hours ago, Blue said:

I agree, KSJ is throwing stuff around that makes me think he knows more than a Townie should. But I'm also not familiar with how Malf sets up games or what the standard is for Mafia games is on this site.

I'll say it again: I was the State Trooper in GOPHERS WORLD, WHICH WAS THE FBI AGENT ROLE.

Just now, The Orca said:

I have info I need to reveal at some point today, but if you truly have info saying Bcb is scum...I really need to know it with more details...cause then we have two scum at least 

At this point, I would 100% reveal what you have. I'm extremely confident on BCB, but after you went out and said what you just did, you probably have to now.

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Are you 100% on Bcb being scum?

He's either 100% scum lashing out at me or 100% frustrated Town lashing out on me for an invest that could be altered from Malfatron's own amusement.

12 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

He's either 100% scum lashing out at me or 100% frustrated Town lashing out on me for an invest that could be altered from Malfatron's own amusement.

So is your result 100% or are you basing everything on Bcbs reaction?

5 minutes ago, The Orca said:

So is your result 100% or are you basing everything on Bcbs reaction?

Given what Matts/Touch said and in light of Touch's flip, I'm weighing whether or not my role would be called into question under the realm of paranoia, albeit not without cause. That's as much as I can say.

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

Murphy McManus was waking up from a huge bender after attending the Irish Wake for Loki.

The door to his cruise ship room opened and someone tossed a bomb inside

giphy.gif

Murphy couldn't react fast enough.

BOOOOM!

@theuntouchable is dead. He was Murphy McManus - town - Gun owner

The day continues.

I think I have info on this and possibly know who it is. I believe they are scum