"Choose your own character" GAME OVER! TOWN WINS!

Malfatron

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

There is probably greater than 97% chance I know...still some unknown though 

I actually laughed out loud at this

im sorry man, but my guess is it’s some random theory based on anecdotal evidence that you’ve convinced yourself is 98% likely to be correct

im all ears if you want to do more than flounder about it though 

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I’ve said my piece

8 minutes ago, Dome said:

Did you say much when I floated theories about an infection yesterday? When I was talking about pickle potentially trying to draw in visitors?

i don’t remember 

1 hour ago, The Orca said:

I have info I need to reveal at some point today, but if you truly have info saying Bcb is scum...I really need to know it with more details...cause then we have two scum at least 

So I'm seeing two people claim they caught scum N1. One red-lettered with the flavor of coronavirus, then switched votes for a second and then went back to his claim, albeit with an uncomfortable amount of wavering. The other won't say who or how, which I'm initially okay with given the red-letter, but now that there's some questions about that one, so maybe its time to move onto this second caught scum.

• Like 1

Just now, James said:

I might've falsely connected the dots on orca's knowledge being connected to touch's killer, don't think it matters though; if orca has confirmed scum then its go-time.

The scum part is a little inference...but given the kill and who it is...I'd be willing to bet on it over Mwils vagueness in detailing what he knows 

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

1) @MWil23 - Rocco

2) X

3) @Blue - Sir William Shakespeare

4) X

5) X

6) X

7) @JoshstraDaymus - Lando Calrissian

8) @Ragnarok - Connor McManus

9) @ET80 - Beef Supreme

10) @bcb1213 - Ron Burgundy 

Will one of you speak for the crime of exploding Touchy?

You have until 4 PM EST to confess or I will reveal who it is 

I confess.

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

The scum part is a little inference...but given the kill and who it is...I'd be willing to bet on it over Mwils vagueness in detailing what he knows 

Well now you've lost my serious interest, but my conspiracy interest is piqued.

1 minute ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Let me be clear, as bad as it looks for me right now, I am in fact, 1000 percent town, but, I made a crucial mistake. That said it isn’t because I picked touch at random.

Josh: “Let me be clear”

Also josh: *is unclear*