"Choose your own character" GAME OVER! TOWN WINS!

Malfatron

Just now, Whicker said:

Strange that we hold the opposite stances. I would have expected a kill on Squire/Naz so that you know... town doesn't have to deal with that petty distraction

Hasn’t been that distracting, the two of them mostly only post when they’re talked about or tagged 

Just now, Dome said:

Hasn’t been that distracting, the two of them mostly only post when they’re talked about or tagged 

You know what I mean. They need to be dealt with at some point and we have someone who has means of doing so out in the open

3 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Strange that we hold the opposite stances. I would have expected a kill on Squire/Naz so that you know... town doesn't have to deal with that petty distraction

I’m aware of your sheer hatred and mistrust of 3rd parties. It made sense D1 with pickle, but IMO tonight and maybe the next it doesn’t. 

5 minutes ago, Whicker said:

You act like I can hold you accountable in some way

4 minutes ago, Whicker said:

You know what I mean. They need to be dealt with at some point and we have someone who has means of doing so out in the open

6 minutes ago, Dome said:

If you want, I’ll make a promise to hit squire or naz... just for tonight 

This is called problem solving.

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

We need to lynch Dome. The mask has slipped. He's scum

You aren’t even making a case you’re just using buzzwords 

you better lynch me today if this is your play 

@Dome and @Whicker we have definitely caught scum red handed in MD4L. This is a bit counterproductive IMO. Dome can either hit Naz/Squire/Rack/Rags tonight and no one would fault him one bit. Naz and squire aren’t really adding or subtracting and rack is probably afk scum or completely worthless Town, which is rarely the case with him as he’s a solid town player. 

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

Rack was completely AFK in Wrasslemania last game and he was Town PGO. Don't think I can justify lynching or killing him in a bastard vanilla game like this appears to be.

Can somone explain what you all mean by bastard vanilla game?