"Choose your own character" GAME OVER! TOWN WINS!

Malfatron

5 minutes ago, Dome said:

If you had a move where you had to target someone you probably would be informed of a block 

if you have a passive move or no move you may not be informed

Thanks, Captain Obvious

5 minutes ago, Dome said:

If you had a move where you had to target someone you probably would be informed of a block 

if you have a passive move or no move you may not be informed

If he is what he’s claiming in light of the advice he gave to the cop braintrust I’d imagine we’d all know.

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

What is he claiming?

Well he chastised the three amigos pretty good about what could happen to all of them if they all came and visited the wrong person and then gave a PSA to the rest of Town.

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Well he chastised the three amigos pretty good about what could happen to all of them if they all came and visited the wrong person and then gave a PSA to the rest of Town.

Well the three amigos need to hang so I agree 

It’s just unbelievable to me that we have a game with nilla towns and a 3 person mason group. Ignore their moves, that alone is worth about four cleared persons with 3 clears right off the gate and the ability to talk day and night. That’s crazy. A full strength regular cop isn’t even worth 3 cleared persons. Their moves would have to have negative utility to be balanced and theyre worth 0 utility because everyone knows they’re bs. I don’t buy it 

Edited by Whicker
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

It’s just unbelievable to me that we have a game with nilla towns and a 3 person mason group. Ignore their moves, that alone is worth about four cleared persons with 3 clears right off the gate and the ability to talk day and night. That’s crazy. A full strength regular cop isn’t even worth 3 cleared persons. Their moves would have to have negative utility to be balanced and their worth 0 utility because everyone knows they’re bs. I don’t buy it 

Just the fact that their claim is going to create so much paranoia kinda makes it not that OP. They aren't clear, the fact that people are pushing them shows they aren't cleared. They're a huge distraction and their moves haven't even been sorted out yet. 

Whether or not there's a scum in their group doesn't make much of a difference. It's an unknown and is just as detrimental as a red herring if we focus on it too much and come up with 3 dead town. 

I'm not saying we shouldn't try them, but your argument isn't painting the whole picture. 

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Just the fact that their claim is going to create so much paranoia kinda makes it not that OP. They aren't clear, the fact that people are pushing them shows they aren't cleared. They're a huge distraction and their moves haven't even been sorted out yet. 

Whether or not there's a scum in their group doesn't make much of a difference. It's an unknown and is just as detrimental as a red herring if we focus on it too much and come up with 3 dead town. 

I'm not saying we shouldn't try them, but your argument isn't painting the whole picture. 

Where’s my vote? I’m just keeping them from fading into the background. They’re going to have to be here and be active and be proactive and transparent in their moves and I’m not going to let them get away with it. I don’t buy that they’re all town