"Choose your own character" GAME OVER! TOWN WINS!

Malfatron

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

@Dome too, albeit I’m suspicious.

i wouldn't have it any other way....

if i was scum, i wouldn't have hit an other n1..

maybe if i was an other i'd do that, but not as scum.

so im half cleared :)

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

@VikeManDan @daboyle250 @JoshstraDaymus here’s what you’re likely looking at in light of those results compared with Touch who flipped Town.

If any of you have repeated results, it’s likely that you’re naive or paranoid. If you got a different result, it’s likely that you’re insane.

The most likely scenario is that each of you three are different. Stop info dumping until you’re certain and sort this out.

Naive always returns Town, insane returns the opposite alignment, and paranoid always returns back scum.

If anyone got the same result back each time, it’s likely you’re naive or paranoid.

Scum will want to keep you alive now because your flip will implicate them and is bet dollars to donuts Touch was dead on the money here.

But why? Last night was the perfect opportunity to off one of them before they can invest scum or reveal any results. Now in a few days if their targets are still alive...sure then this is plausible, but last night and for the next couple of days it would be unlikley to be kept alive so they can figure it out

8 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Dome- said Pickle was a safe hit cause not town but refuses to hit Naz/Squire and instead hits town Matts N2

your editorializing is blatant and not helpful, this is the second time i've had to correct you on small stuff you're trying to slip in. (first time is when you said i hit pickle and claimed vig, when the order was actually the opposite)

i'm not refusing to his naz/squire... i simply chose not to for n1 and n2..

did you cook tacos for dinner last night?

WHY ARE YOU REFUSING TO EAT MEXICAN FOOD

Edited by Dome

Just now, Dome said:

your editorializing is blatant and not helpful, this is the second time i've had to correct you on small stuff you're trying to slip in. (first time is when you said i hit pickle and claimed vig, when the order was actually the opposite)

i'm not refusing to his naz/squire... i simply chose not to for n1.

did you cook tacos for dinner last night?

WHY ARE YOU REFUSING TO EAT MEXICAN FOOD

Antagonizing Jodelle with falsehoods will not help further the conversation here. I feel sorry for you that you need to do this. I hope you put a smile on your face and help join the conversation today 

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Antagonizing Jodelle with falsehoods will not help further the conversation here.

I'm not antagonizing, I'm pointing out the inaccuracies with what you're claiming and explaining how it can muddy the waters.

Just now, Blue said:

FWIW, I think Orca is Town now. Take that for what you will.

And to be absolutely clear, when I say "now," I mean that my thoughts on Orca's alignment have changed, not that Orca's alignment has changed.

Just now, Blue said:

FWIW, I think Orca is Town now. Take that for what you will.

And I think you are town, take that fwiw. 

Mwil I'm not so sure about. Rack is definitely high on my list. MD4L. 

• Like 1

What happened to the scum kill if Dome took out Matts? KSJ was a roleblocker, so it seems unlikely that they were blocked by another. Did they seriously miss their kill, or did they cross kill Matts? Usually there is a certain style to the write up that would suggest a cross kill, and I'm not seeing it with Matts' death.